Categories > Cartoons > Class of the Titans > Evil Step Monster

pure evil

by irish_ping-pong 3 reviews

Shawna is pure evil

Category: Class of the Titans - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama - Published: 2007-09-15 - Updated: 2007-09-16 - 1189 words

0Unrated
Sorry it's taking me so long to udate, but I've already gotten lots of homework at school. And Riane46, the truth is coming in about three chapters, it's gonna be awesome! R&R!





“Oookay.” Theresa thought about what she could do and decided to watch a movie.

“Do you want anything Theresa?” one of the maids asked.

“No thanks,” Theresa answered, and then muttered, “Shawna will probably keep you busy anyway.” Theresa searched through the movies looking for a happy one. Half of them she hasn’t watched yet. She settled on one she thought would be happy, ‘Bridge to Terabithia’. She watched it all the way through, cried at the end.

“So much for a happy movie,” Theresa said wiping away her tears with her sleeves.

“Aw, poor baby crying,” said a whiny voice from behind Theresa. Theresa turned around to face her step mom.

“Oh, hello Shawna,” Theresa muttered glumly.

“Why are you so miserable?” Shawna asked in a joking matter. Her eyes fell upon the necklace around Theresa’s neck. “Nice necklace.”

“Really?” Theresa questioned feeling her necklace, “It was my mom’s.”

“I see. Well you can’t have something of your mother’s when I’m your new mom.”

“Why not? And you’re not my mom, you’re just someone my dad married.”

“Really, well, I’m not just someone when your dad just gave me 5 million dollars.”

“What!? He barely knows you! He didn’t even give that to my real mom!”

“Well, she probably didn’t ask.”

“You asked for it!” Theresa shouted, “That’s terrible!”

“Don’t care. Besides, I think he loves me more than your ‘original mom’.”

“Well I doubt that. They were perfect for each other. And I’m keeping the necklace.”

“No you’re not,” Shawna answered in a whiny 5-year old voice.” Shawna ripped the necklace off Theresa’s neck and crushed it in her hand. Theresa stood there in shock as she watched the ripped photo of her mother float to the ground.

“How-what-why?!” Theresa said, not quite being able to choose what words to use. She was about to bend down and pick it up, when Shawna grabbed her arm. “What are you doing?” All Shawna did was smile. “Stop it! Let me go! You’re making me bleed!” Theresa exclaimed staring liquid expanding on her long-sleeved shirt. Shawna just grabbed both of Theresa’s arms and too held on so hard that Theresa drew blood. “Stop it! Why are you doing this? Stop!!” Once Theresa was in tears and helplessly begging, Shawna finally stopped.

“What was that for?!” Theresa asked choking on her tears.

“I don’t know.” Shawna turned on her heal and left the room. Theresa bent down and picked up what used to be her mother’s necklace. She brought it to her room and placed it in her jewellery box. It played ‘Ordinary Miracle’ without the words. She walked over to her window where she had an excellent view of the cattle ranch. It was raining and in the distance, her neighbours (a happy family), were jumping into puddles. Theresa always liked her neighbours. They brought flowers and everything when her mom had died. There was also a boy about Theresa’s age, who was kind, decent looking, helpful and smart. He always seemed to have the right words to help someone. His name was Mark, and Theresa used to have a little crush on him, but that’s over, possibly. Mark had a younger sister, Jane who loved to play with him. He didn’t reject her; he played with her, unlike most 16 year-olds. Theresa turned away and rolled up her sleeves. On each arm she found five thin slits in her skin that kept on bleeding. She searched through her suitcase for the bandages that she often used when battling Cronus. Atlanta had come into her room when she put them in. She wondered why Theresa needed them, and Theresa said that it was just in case. Theresa had it wrapped around her arms and she changed her shirt so she wasn’t walking around with bloody sleeves. Around the cuts, Theresa noticed large bruises on each arm forming.

“I hate her so much!” Theresa whispered angrily. Then she thought of something. Her dad. Theresa dashed out of the room and went to her father’s office. She flung the door open. Theresa’s dad reacted by jumping and stuffing something in his desk.

“Theresa! You gave me a heart attack!” he gasped.

“Sorry dad but I have to tell you something.”

“What is it then?”

“You know Shawna? She is not what you think she is. She’s…abusive.” Theresa’s dad now had a look of confusion and anger in his eyes.

“Theresa that is a very serious accusation.”

“I know. But she is. She did this to me,” Theresa said rolling up her sleeves.

“I’m sure that was just a dream, you probably hit yourself on something.”

“I did not!”

“Theresa, I don’t make me get mad at you, so please leave.”

“Why? Why won’t you believe?”

“The chances of my wives being abusive are slim.”

“Well slim won! Remember the third wife! You almost died! I’m just looking out for you. I don’t want you to get hurt like you did.”

“I appreciate how much you care, but…” her father began, but finished coolly, “don’t.”

“Why not!? If I don’ who will?”

“I can. Now, Theresa, please. I need to work.”

“Why is that all you think about?!” Theresa exclaimed, tears swelling up in her eyes.

“It is not! Now please leave.”

“No! I need to ask you something,” Theresa cried, “Why did you ever think that someone could replace mom! You’ve gotten married so many times I can’t keep up with it!”

“Well you should. It’s the way I am. I thought daughters were supposed to except that.” Theresa jerked her head back a bit as if she had been pushed.

“Are you saying I’m not a good daughter!?”

“It was implied.” Theresa sobbed even harder.

“All this time I put up with your wives! Like the first one! And the second! All the way to the eighth!”

“What is wrong with you?!” Theresa’s dad asked.

“What’s wrong with me?” she repeated, “Let’s see, my mom died, you got married eight times, this time she is abusive. That’s what’s wrong.”

“Get out.”

“What? Why?”

“I can’t have you here if you can’t except Shawna and I. And you know what, I found someone to replace your mother.”

“No one can replace her!”

“Well Shawna can!”

“How can you say that?”

“What?”

“Do you not love mom anymore? Or even me?”

“No,” her father answered coldly, “Now please go back to your stupid friends.”

“They are not stupid!”

“Leave.”

“No, not until you believe me.”

“LEAVE!” Theresa’s dad yelled. He walked over to her and pushed out the door. He glared at her for a split second, and slammed the door in her face.
Sign up to rate and review this story