Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Back To The Future

We Don't Fight Fair

by GoogleGeek 3 reviews

Taking control, growing up and admitting defeat isn't fun to do.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2007-09-26 - Updated: 2007-09-27 - 785 words - Complete

0Unrated
"Andy, you have to call him for me!" Pete whined, sighing.

"No, Pete, it's your problem not mine!" Andy said firmly. "Face your fears."

This had been going from the minute Joe had stormed out. Originally, Pete had decided to ring Joe himself but he chickened out.He then had tried to persuade Cameron to ring for him but that ship never sailed.

"No!" he groaned, burying his in head in his hand's. "Please Andy. I
won't ask for anything ever again."

Andy shook his head. "Pete, that doesn't even work when my own son does it, what makes you think
it'll work with you?"

"Because..." Pete thought it over carefully. "Because we used to make
beautiful music together!"

Patrick rolled his eyes at the both of them. This was probably going to go on for hours and hours.

He stood up and slapped each one on the back of the head. "Honestly, you're both idiots." he huffed
grabbing the phone from the receiver and walking into a quieter room.

"Hey it's Joe. I'm not here so it's going to beep and yeah." The answering machine played before the
beep signaled.

"Joe, you got to give Pete one last f-u-c-k-i-n-g chance." Patrick hissed spelling out the letters in case any certain five year olds were listening. "Cause he really wants to apologize so just grow up and talk to him. he hung up the phone and trudged back to the others.

"I got the machine." Patrick explained, sounding pissed off.

He flopped back down onto the couch next to Amy and held her close. "Well, I'm still proud of you." she
cooed. "The rest of them aren't manly enough."

Andy faked a gasp "We're manly!" he argued

"Yeah!" Pete agreed, nodding his head "We have balls!"

Cameron's head snapped up. "I have balls too." he added, smiling proudly.

Patrick, Pete and Amy stifled a giggle. Andy bit his lip trying not to laugh.

"Cam, that's not the kind of thing you say when other people are around." Andy explained.

"Awwh, leave him!" Pete laughed. "The girls are going to want to know,anyway." He turned to Cameron. "You got a girlfriend, buddy?"

Cameron nodded his head.

Andy buried his head in his hands. "Pete,for the last five years he's been normal, please don't start corrupting his mind now. "

"What?" Pete asked innocently. "He's got to learn someday!"

Patrick laughed. "Anyway Andy, you haven't told us anything about his mom."

Andy froze. "L-like what?" He stuttered nervously.

"Hmm.. I don't know, maybe who,what,where,when and HOW?" Pete joked ,putting an emphasize
on the how.

"If you don't know how by now Pete, you're completely lost." Patrick taunted.

Andy gulped as tears pricked to his eyes. He could feel them building a well around the rim. The others obviously noticed too because Amy then stood up and sat next to Cameron.

"Want to go the park?" She asked the little boy enthusiastically.

He nodded, excitedly. "Dad, can I go?"

"Y-yeah,sure."

Cameron raced to the door with Amy following behind him. Pete and Patrick turned to Andy. Neither of them had really seen him cry before. They weren't really sure what to do.

"Andy, what's wrong?" Patrick asked, extremely concerned.

Andy shook his head and wiped away a few fallen tears. "No, it's nothing. Don't worry about it." he lied, giving them a weak smile.

"Well obviously it's not thing if you're crying about it! Please tell us!" Pete insisted.

Andy gulped and let out a sigh of defeat. They were going to find out about everything eventually, anyway. He explained to them abut Caitlin's cancer, his fears of single parent-hood and everything else that was on his mind. It sort of made him feel good knowing that they cared so much and wanted to listen.

Pete nodded sympathetically. He couldn't relate to Andy's dilemma's all that much, obviously but at least he had some things he could share to them. He told them about his mortifying proposal to Lana, his secret goal and what he wanted to say to Joe when he got the time to apologize.

Patrick didn't say anything. He didn't have anything to say. he couldn't really tell them about
his picture-perfect life after all the things they had just told him.

Thankfully a knock on the door gave Patrick something to do. This time he was pretty sure it actually was the pizza he had ordered. But,
when he answered the door and didn't see the pizza-man he wasn't disappointed.

"Well hi there." Patrick smirked.

"Is Pete still here?" Joe asked defeated. "He and I need to talk."

___

THANK YOU ALL A GAZILLION TIMES! You all make me smile
Sign up to rate and review this story