Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > At The First Touch of Love. . .

. . . Melt down. . .

by Meg2005 0 reviews

Just read, I'm not in a summary like mood.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: G - Genres: Drama,Romance - Published: 2007-09-28 - Updated: 2007-09-29 - 505 words

0Unrated
~~~~So this one is kinda short I know but only because the next one is completely awesome!!!!!!!!~~~~

‘How were the dogs today?’ Mrs. Ryan asked as everyone sat at the dinner table later that evening.

‘They were good, Bruce was adopted today.’ Brooke smiled before the smile and color drained from her face.

‘Honey what’s wrong? You look like you’ve just seen a ghost.’ Mrs. Ryan said getting up and walking over to the sink to get a cold rag.

‘I think I did something stupid today.’ She began.

‘Sweetheart, what happened?’ her father asked.

Brooke got up and walked into lay on the couch, her mom followed her in and laid the washcloth down on her fore head while her father walked in and sat in the chair, ‘Honey…’

‘William, the guy who adopted Bruce, asked me to go to dinner with him tomorrow night.’

‘You get asked out all the time B, it’s nothing new.’ Silas said.

‘I said yes.’ Brooke said looking at him.

‘Oh, I guess I can see the problem in this.’

‘What are you going to do?’ Silas asked.

‘I don’t know.’ Brooke said.

‘B let’s think about this for a second, how do you know that Mark is the one that you want to spend the rest of your life with? If you go out with William then you’ll either love him more or know that he’s not the one for you.’ Silas said.

‘You think I should go out with him?’ Brooke said looking up with a look of disbelief plastered all over her face.

‘I mean, at least you’ll know.’ He said.

‘And what if I realize that Mark isn’t the one for me?’

‘Then you can break off the engagement.’

‘We’re getting married in two months.’ Brooke said.

‘Honey, only you can make this choice.’ Mr. Ryan said, ‘We’ll support you with whatever you do.

‘Thanks daddy.’ Brooke said getting up and hugging her dad.

‘Now sweetie, come in and eat.’ Mrs. Ryan said walking back into the kitchen.



‘Hello.’ Brooke said later that night as her phone rang while she lay in bed.

‘Hey snuffles.’ Mark said.

‘Hi Mark.’ Brooke said rather flatly.

‘What’s the matter? You don’t sound happy to hear from me.’

‘I’m just tired. Bruce was adopted today.’ Brooke said rolling over hoping that her boyfriend could comfort her.

‘Is that that stupid dog you’re always around?’

‘He’s not stupid Mark.’

‘I’ll never understand why you like to spend all your time with those stupid mutts; they are in the pound for a reason. No one wanted them Brooke.’

‘No one wanted me either Mark.’ Brooke said.

‘Snuffles that’s not what I meant.’

‘I’m going to bed, goodnight Mark.’ Brooke said pushing the end button on her phone and setting it on the night stand. She rolled over and fell back to sleep peacefully thinking of a boy that was not Mark.
Sign up to rate and review this story