Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Die For Me

Chapter 31 - Mon Amour

by Christiexox 3 reviews

Hahah... i'm such a bitch... =P

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Fantasy,Horror - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2007-09-30 - Updated: 2007-09-30 - 457 words

0Unrated
*A/N: Why hello again. Tis I, that person you all love to hate because she leaves you waiting on the edge of your seat until you utter death threats to her for her to write more. Yeah… that person. Just wanted to recap the last little bit of where we left off with Jane because I’m pretty sure a lot of you forgotten… ah well. Here it is now… enjoy! R&Ring is love.

Jane’s P.O.V:

**Recap:
“ Now, if you don’t cooperate like I asked you to earlier, with the flick of my wrist,” he stated before moving to whisper in my ear, “ I’ll kill him.”
*End recap*

“ I’ll kill him.” With that he let my chin fall and walked over to the doors. “ I must start to get ready and change into my attire. Next time I see you, you’ll be marching up the aisle towards yours truly. For now I’ll have my servants see to it you clean up nicely. Wouldn’t want my bride to look bad for me at my wedding. Especially afterwards,” he grinned slyly.

“ I’m going to find a way out of here and when I do…” I started as I swore every word out with conviction, “ I will destroy you. No matter how long it takes or how hard it will be… I will destroy you,” I told him with enough emotion to make him flinch. For a moment he seemed to be frightened. But soon enough he shook the thoughts out of his head and gave me his infamous smile. I remembered when that smile make me feel weak. But now… now, it was different.

“ Sure you will. And I am going to damn everyone in the universe to a life of pure torture. Oh wait… I am, nevermind,” he replied sarcastically before turning towards the door again and walking out. “ Au revoir, mon amour,” he finished as he walked out of eyesight. I then at that moment realized how much pain I was actually in.

“ Fuuuuuck,” I whispered to myself before taking a deep intake of air.

“ Hello, Jane.” I looked to the dark corner as someone walked out of the shadows. I stared with disbelief before I finally found my voice again, choking back the lump I felt in my throat as a dozen emotions washed over me.

“ Mom?”



*A/N: I’m such a bitch… I said I’d update today but I never said what I was going to write the chapter about… heheheh. I find a way to get around the truth without telling a lie. I’m not a bitch… I’m just an asshole =P I’ll update sometime this week!!
Sign up to rate and review this story