Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Everything We Had

Secrets Don't Make Friends

by MCRlover08 3 reviews

Find out what happened to Jessi and who was her hero.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2007-09-30 - Updated: 2007-09-30 - 584 words

0Unrated
Patrick Stumph's POV


I was walking around outside when I seen the door to GCH open and Jessi stumbled out of it. She looked drunk. Damn you Travis getting her drunk. I watched her walk. She was half way to TAI bus when she fell and she didn't get up. She looked dead. I started walking over there when Spencer ran over and picked her up and took her into P!ATD bus. I went back to my bus and seen Pete laying on the couch.
What's up, Tricks. Pete said.
Nothing just thinking. I said.
Aww you thinking of who? He asked.
Who said I was thinking of someone. I said.
Aww, I think your thinking of William's sister. umm Jessica. He said.
Well, I am cuz she fell and Spencer came to her rescue. He has a girlfriend. He needs to stop leading her on. I said.
Aww, Tricky got a crush. Pete said.
Trick got a crush on who. I heard William say coming onto the bus.
No one, Pete's just being Pete. I said going to the back of the bus.
AGH this sucks. I thought in my head. I like this girl and she doesn't like me back. I need to talk to someone. WHOA, Mike Carden will do the trick. I walked out of the back and through the living area where William and Pete were playing video games. I walked out and walked over to TAI bus. I knocked and Mike answered it.
Just the guy I'm looking for? I said.
I didn't do it, It was Sisky. He said laughing.
What didn't you do. I said.
Nothing, thought you were hear to bitch me out for something. He said.
No, I've got a problem. I said.
What's the problem, Tricks? He asked.
I like this girl, okay and I don't know if she like's me and well to be honest I'm afraid her brother would kick me ass if I asked her out. What should I do? I asked.
You like Jessi, don't you? He asked.
How would you know? I asked.
Well, I just put it together. He said.
Fine, it's Jessi, but she like's Spencer and she doesn't like me. I just I don't know. I said.
Well, I'll talk to William and I'd ask him, if he would be mad and stuff. I won't tell him you do but just random like I'll say "Hey William, would you be mad if Pete asked Jessi out?" Then I'd ask him " Yould you be mad if Patrick asked Jessi out?". He said.
Mike, your a genious. Thanks alot. I said.
No problem. He said.
Bye. I said turning around and leaving to go to the Panic! At the Disco bus. I knocked on the door. Brendon answered it.
Hey, is Spencer here? I asked.
Umm yeah, he's in the bunks with Jess. Brendon said.
Oh, doesn't he have a girlfriend? I asked.
Umm Yeah. OOh no they aren't doing that. Jess got hurt and Spencer is in there not leaving her side cuz she's drunk cuz of Travis and she needs rest. Brendon said.
Oh my bad. I said laughing in off alittle.
Go on back. Brendon said.
Okay. I said climbing up the steps of the bus and into the bunk area. I seen Jessi sleeping and Spencer wasn't there. I walked back into the living area.
Spencer's not back there. I said.
Oh well he must be out with he's girlfriend. Brendon said.
Sign up to rate and review this story