Categories > Books > Harry Potter > The Dark Child

Jesus is coming and so am I

by henriette 0 reviews

See summary for the other chapters. Previously in Dark Child: Dumbledore sent the letter with the waiting ministry owl. He only hoped this young Mr. Tudor was a cheerful and kind boy, he need...

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Characters: Harry,Snape - Published: 2007-10-01 - Updated: 2007-10-01 - 1931 words

0Unrated
I don't own a thing, not Harry Potter or any other characters besides Malcolm Shiri, so there is absolutely no reason to sue me! Just thought I should make that clear.

(A/N: For those who don't know, Malignitas is Harry Potter)

Let us have a BIG applause for my wonderful Beta Leenix.

"People talking".

'Malignitas' thoughts'

'Severus Snape's thoughts'

R&R

----------------------------------------------------------
Chapter 6: Jesus is coming and so am I
----------------------------------------------------------

Malignitas was going completely insane.

'Be ready, be bloody ready! I've been ready for days now. The nights have come and gone and I have been dressed and packed, but nothing has happened. I respect my father, but bloody hell! I will kill him if I get portkeyed away while I'm sleeping! Well maybe not father, but I will surely kill one of his followers. And if he dares to (shudders) portkey me away while in taking a shower then I will kill two of them!'

Malignitas was starting to get impatient (Could you tell?). He had never been a patient person, even though Voldemort had tried to teach him that particular value he never really picked up on it. He was just plain sick of all the waiting!

All day long, he was on the watch, carefully looking at everything he touched and having all his things with him, shrunken of course, 24/7.

Right at this very moment he was wearing a beautiful black green robe under a black coat with silver raven claw clamps and silver edges. The robe was tailor cut and showed off his athletic form, with long sleeves. The sleeves succeeded in covering two silver daggers each with an emerald in the centre of the handle which was strapped to his wrists. His wand (which he got when he and George Terb his combat teacher went to Diagonal Alley under a disguise were he had gotten Voldemort's bother wand) in a wand holster strapped to his left lower arm. Malignitas was ambidextrous so it didn't really mater which arm the holster was strapped to, but he preferred to use his right arm.

His two other knives were hidden in his black leather boots but his other weapons were shrunken and hidden in other places. Malignitas' silky black hair was tied back in a loose ponytail with a black silk band. The dark angel necklace from Voldemort was in its place around his neck and on his left hand was a beautiful white golden ring with an perfectly cut emerald; a birthday gift from the Death Eaters in the inner circle.

Other things he was to take with him, like all his precious clothes and books, were packed in his trunk, which he had shrunken to the size of a matchbox and made feather light. It itself was in his right robe pocket.

Malignitas was now standing by his bed clean and neat. He had just taken a shower but was hungry and mind you quite bored.

'Well I could go down to the dinning hall and get something to eat. And if I'm lucky I'll meet father and try to lure him to tell me when the portkey will activate.'

With that in mind, he went down to get something to eat and maybe play a bit with the house elves.

-------------------------------------------------------------------
The corridor in front of Malignitas’ bedroom door, the Pracepta
-------------------------------------------------------------------

Malignitas never got that far. The minute he stepped out of his room someone yelled:

"Catch" and without thinking about what he was doing Malignitas turned towards the person and caught the thing that was thrown to him.

The moment his fingers snaked around the flying object his world began spinning and he understood what was happening.

It was about bloody time too, at least I didn't have to kill some Death Eaters because of bad timing.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
The path between Hogsmeade and Hogwarts
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Malignitas world came back to normal and he stepped gracefully forwards into the dark evening.

The evening was windy and quite chilly so he put up his black hood and some black leather gloves he had in his pocket. There were no sign of anybody else around the area he was in.

'Where in Salazar's noble name am I? Its cold here, I'm probably in the North, maybe Scotland.'

Behind him was what looked like a small village. The name Hogsmeade was painted with red paint on a wooden arrow pointing towards the dark village.

Before him was a dark forest, a lake and a castle. Apparently, this was Hogwarts, the school. It stood between the forest and the lake in all its glory.

It was a magnificent castle, he had to admit, with its high towers and large windows. Malignitas saw 10 or so small wooden boats magically making their way over the still black lake.

"Mr. Tudor?" a harsh voice from his left asked or rather commanded.

Malignitas gracefully turned towards the voice and a tall man dressed in black walked towards him wearing a sneer on his face.

Severus Snape stood before his newest student and sent him his deadliest glare.

'Dumbledore is out of his mind sending ME, Severus Snape, out to get school supplies and pick up this damned kid! I'm a respected potion master for crying out loud.'

The new student before him didn't seem to be affected by his death glare. He just stood there looking at Snape with a bored expression blending perfectly into the dark evening.

Severus Snape, respected potion master at Hogwarts School of witchcraft and wizardry, felt a shiver go down his spine.

"Yes that would be me, and who pray tell might you be, a professor perhaps?"

Snape's glare went up one level to, 'Burn bitch, BURN!'

'Brat! He's obviously rich, well he better not end up in Gryffindor. That house doesn't need more lame, dumb, brave, and rich brats like Malcolm Shiri!'

"I'm professor Snape, and Sir is the only way you will acknowledge me, do I make myself clear?"

Malignitas looked at his professor and mentally sneered at him.

"Crystal Sir, shall we?" Malignitas coolly answered and hinted to Snape for them to leave.

Snape snorted and led the way towards Hogwarts.

----------------------------------------------------------------
The forest between Hogsmeade and Hogwarts, part of the Forbidden Forest
----------------------------------------------------------------

Snape stormed through a small forest with Malignitas right on his heels. After some minutes of 'walking' he had to look over his shoulder to see if the brat was still there. Snape didn't hear his steeps on the dry leaves or see him in the dark, but every time he turned around the new boy would step out from nothing and say.

"I'm still here sir," in an amused voice.

Snape didn't like this boy; he usually managed to scare the joy of life out of all his student before the first ten minutes in his company was over. This new one was different. For one thing, he didn't look his age. Albus had said Mr. Tudor was a forth year, this boy looked like at least a sixth year. He was easy on the eyes Snape couldn't deny that: tall, dark and mysterious, just what he was when he attended Hogwarts.

'Brat.'

Albus had showed him Mr. Tudor's grades from his previous school. Severus Snape had to admit again that he surely would become a prime student. He hoped he would be a Slytherin, his house needed good students, beside Slytherin brats was one thing, but Gryffindor brats (shudders) that was a whole other story Cough- Shiri –Cough.

------------------------------------------------------------------
Outside Hogwarts, the front
------------------------------------------------------------------

Hogwarts was in sight, Severus always liked Hogwarts at night, the huge windows and old stones. He would be out at dark every night, patrolling the halls yes, but enjoying the silence at the same time. He had a feeling that this new kid also liked the night, he seemed to blend comfortably into the shadows.

The boats carrying the first years had arrived before the two walking shapes and were now walking into the castle. Malignitas snorted with amusement, they looked like small ants in contrast to the old castle. He would enjoy scaring the shit out of them, they looked like house elves, his favourite torture object.

He was a bit excited he had to admit that. He had never in his life met other people his age, well he had seen some when he was in diagonal ally with George, but hadn't spoken to them. Malignitas really hoped they weren't too childish, but how could a 14 year old be childish? Well some would be like that anyway he just hoped it wasn't the majority.

One person he knew wouldn't be like that was Lucius Malfoy's son Draco Malfoy, no child of Lucius could be childish. Lucius wasn't known for his patience, he would drill magical history, runes, astronomy and strategy into your head until he was 100 sure that you knew your stuff. Malignitas almost felt sorry for Draco, Lucius and his knowledge of different topics wasn't something you wanted to have around you 24/7. Malignitas just hoped that this school didn't have Magical history as a compulsory topic.

First when they came up close to Hogwarts did Malignitas notice the magic that just leaked from its old stones. He had stopped and walked up to a wall and laid his hand against the stones. The magic was powerful indeed, but disturbingly joyful.

'Well well, Dumbledore you old goat, I better look over my shoulder with you around.'

Malignitas let his hand fall and walked up to the professor whom looked strangely at him.

"Yes?"

Snape frowned but said.

"You will be sorted after the first years. To be sorted you have to put on the sorting hat, it will look into your head and sort you after your personality.

There are four houses; Hufflepuff the loyal 'brain dead.'

Ravenclaw the smart 'boring.'

Gryffindor the brave 'brats.'

And Slytherin the cunning 'best.'

After the hat says what house you'll be in you go to that house table and sit down. The professors have their own table.

The house you'll be sorted into with be like your family here, and each house has a head of house, I'm the Slytherin head of house. In classes you can earn and lose house points, any rule breaking will also result in you losing points. The house with most points at the end of the year will win the house cup. Each house also has a Quidditch team, which tryouts will start next week. Any questions?"

"Just one, can this sorting hat tell anybody about what he sees in our heads?"

Snape found this student more and more curious, what kind of teenager would ask a question like that?

"No" he answered simply.

"Not even the headmaster, even if it was very important?"

"No, the hat has no memory of what he sees in the student's heads the moment he is taken off".

'Thank Salazar.'

Malignitas nodded.

"Very well, when shall we go in?"

'I wonder what he so concerned about others finding out?'

"We will go in momentarily, the sorting is almost over so make your self presentable. Your school uniform will be given to you after you're sorted, as well as your supplies".

With that said Severus Snape, the greasy potion master of Hogwarts School of witchcraft and wizardry, glided into the doors of the school like an overgrown bat with Malignitas hot on his heels.

'Here's comes your prime student Albus.'

'Here comes your worst nightmare Dumbledore.'
Sign up to rate and review this story