Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > The Alterations

Three Teams

by Milord-Whisp 0 reviews

Sasuke begins to tell the reporter of the encounter the unknown team has with team Gai.

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor - Characters: Neji,Rock Lee,Tenten - Published: 2007-10-04 - Updated: 2007-10-04 - 2243 words

0Unrated
Naruto (c) Masashi Kishimoto
Original Characters (Lu, An, Ed, etc...) and Ginko (c) Me, Person Writing this Fan-Fiction

---- ---- ---- ----
“To do what?”

Naruto turned to his side and just continued to smile. “Sasuke!”

Sasuke walked over to Naruto’s side, script in one hand a water bottle in the other. “Hey Naruto.” Naruto smiled joyfully as he smiled back, his dark toned eyes looking towards the reporter across from the young blonde. “Hello there. I don’t know who you are. Are you a new character in the series?”

The reporter stood to their feet and bowed politely to the young man. “It’s a pleasure to meet you Sasuke. I’m a reporter from Ginko.”

Sasuke gave a bow back in respect. “It’s a pleasure to meet you.” Sasuke sat down in his chair, which had his name written not only on the back but as well the front, beside Naruto as the reporter sat back in the chair across from them.

Naruto turned his head to the side, explaining just what the person was here for. Sasuke laughed once he heard the reason, not resisting the urge to tell his two cents on the unknown characters within the series, as well as whatever other opinion he wanted to give on the other characters.

“Sasuke, is there anything that you’d like to tell us about the unknown team LEAF? Naruto‘s already told me of how they first entered the series as well as the introduction they made on team seven, and was about to say what happened after Sasuke Uchiha, the character you play in the series, took chase after them. We‘ve yet to learn their full names though, or even the sensei.” The reporter could see the anxious smile upon his face, knowing he wanted to just burst out with what could have been long rants about them.

Sasuke made himself comfortable in the chair, the smile not leaving his face even for a moment as he began to explain what happened after team seven took chase. “After team LEAF made their little first impression with team seven, Sasuke was so angry that he just needed to get revenge on them for not only kicking his ass, of course, but as well humiliating him.”

“So did anything happen during the chase?” the journalist asked.

Naruto and Sasuke held back their laughter as Sasuke continued on. “Nothing really special happened during the chase itself since after Sasuke leaves it just immediately goes back to team LEAF, but once both teams stopped, well, that’s where it got interesting.”


Three Teams


Team LEAF had settled on the ground below them after jumping through the trees, even if only for five minutes. “Do you think we lost Naruto’s team?” An asked, turning her head to look behind them as her silver toned eyes reflected shades of green and brown.

Lu was leading the way for the team as ED was beside An. “I’m certain we lost them,” Ed answered, his hands in the pocket of his light blue jacket. “After all, we did use the clone jutsu to make sure they didn’t actually follow us. I doubt that while Sasuke’s in his little emo corner he’ll actually notice it isn’t us. Naruto for certain won’t notice the difference. Sakura’s a maybe. Next to Sasuke, she’s also smart.”

Lu agreed with all that Ed said, considering it was true. She didn’t say anything in reply to it, though. She wanted to focus her abilities in finding the one person she wanted to see. Her sky blue hued eyes brightened with joy as she heard voices ahead, behind only a few trees. “He’s there!” she squealed.

Ed looked at her quizzically, still not knowing what was going on, whereas An merely smiled and prepared herself for what was to come. Passing four tree Lu stopped, the others doing as she did but as well looking over her shoulders by bending to the sides.

Ahead of them were three people who were the same age as them, each wearing difference clothes. One was a tall young man with raven short hair wearing what appeared to be a mixture between green tights and a green jumpsuit with cream legwarmers and white bandages from his hand to his elbows.. Either way you considered his outfit, he looked like a thin peapod with hair, bushy eyebrows, big round eyes and a face.

Reporter - “Peapod?”
Sasuke - “[shrugs] I think he looks like a peapod…Or a green stick with a burnt end.”
Naruto - “[trying not to laugh]”


The second person was a tad bit short than the thin peapod with eyebrows. His hair was a coffee color that reached down to what seemed his hips. It was tied near the end with a thin line. The cream toned shirt he wore seemed as though it had been by someone from a fictional insane asylum who decided to stop creating the straightjackets and begin creating shirts similar to it, but wit short sleeves and no actual straps besides the ones printed in the chest and on the back. He wore bandages on his right arm from his hand to his elbow and on his left leg he wore the bandages from his ankle to his knee. His knee-high black shorts were the only normal piece of clothing he wore besides the forehead protector over his forehead.

Reporter - “Well that’s an interesting way to see Neji’s clothes.”
Naruto - “[chuckling]”


The last person there was a girl with chocolate toned hair that was up into two buns on the side of her head. She had Chinese styled clothing with colors that just seemed to be a bit off. Her shirt was pink and her pants were a deep shade of marine. But amongst the other two, she seemed to be the most normal person in the little group.

Reporter - “Tenten never seemed like an important character.”
Sasuke - “I cannot lie. She doesn’t get much camera time.”
Naruto - [laughing] Oh god! I’m sorry. P-Please continue. [stops laughing]”
Sasuke - “[stares at Naruto] …Burnt green stick.”
Naruto - “[bursts out laughing]”
Sasuke - [smiles and looks back to the reporter] Back to the characters.”


“We came all this way, woke up that early, had to meet up with team Naruto, and had to then ditch them for you to just see these idiots?” Ed asked, the tone of his voice seeming to resist the urge to just shout in anger.

“Neji-kun!” Lu shouted, fast walking towards the group. Once again she ignored what Ed had asked.

“Stop ignoring me!” he shouted angrily. Turning to An so as to ask her if she knew anything about this his hazel eyes calmed down from the anger and now holding a bit of curiosity. “What’s wrong with you?”

An’s eyes seemed to hide nervousness, as if waiting for something to happen. She barely heard his question, only uttering a simple ‘nothing’ from her lips. Ed followed her gaze to see that she was staring at the green bean of the group.

Reporter - “Hold on a second! There was a character that liked Rock Lee?!”
Naruto - “Surprising, isn’t it?
Sasuke - “[chuckles] An had a crush on him that was secret. She and Lu are basically opposites of one another.”
Reporter - “How so?”
Naruto - “Lu’s loud and doesn’t hide her feelings.”
Sasuke - “Where as An is a timid person who tends to hide her feelings.”
Reporter - “[writes down in her notepad before looking up at them once more] Please continue on.”
Sasuke - “Glad to. Now that they’d found team Gai…”


Ed merely rolled his eyes to the side and let out a sigh, giving up for the time being. “Come one. We better go make sure Lu doesn’t cause any more trouble for us.” He grabbed An’s hand and pulled her towards the others, which snapped her out of her daze.

Neji, Rock Lee, and Tenten looked over to the person who had called for Neji, seeing the young girl their age with long auburn toned hair down to her thighs. Neji couldn’t help but let his eyes scrunch together in a glare towards her. Only one word escape his mouth before she did what she always did when she saw him. “Crap…”

In an instant Neji was pulled into a large hug, his head going into her breasts on purpose. No matter how many times she did that he just never expected it nor could he find the courage to hit her. So instead of fighting back as he did with others, he just did what came naturally to him by this time around. He grabbed her shoulders and tried to pry himself off of her. Tenten and Rock Lee were both used to this by now as well and merely just watched as the other two members of team LEAF stopped behind Lu.

Reporter - “She basically glomps him into her breasts?”
Naruto and Sasuke - “[look at one another and then back to the reporter] Yes.”
Reporter - “[thinks about it for a moment] Well that’s…interesting. But what’s more interesting is that Neji isn’t fighting back.”
Sasuke - “There’s a reason behind that, but I’m not spoiling anything until the time comes for it.”
Reporter - “Darn my luck then. I guess I’ll just have to make you guys continue telling me about them.”
Naruto - “[laughs] Better believe it.”
Reporter - “A famous line from Naruto himself.”
Naruto - “[smiles and scratches the back of his head] Well, it’s technically the main character’s famous line.”
Sasuke - “[rolls his eyes] Back to the characters and off of Naruto.”
Naruto - “[sticks his tongue out at Sasuke playfully]
Sasuke - “[chuckle] We’re getting to the part where their full names get mentioned and team seven shows up again.”
Reporter - “Oh! Then please go on, Sasuke!”
Sasuke - “Gladly!”
Naruto - “[rolls his eyes and leans on the arm of his chair]“
Sasuke - “With Neji in a Lu glomp, Ed and An are left to properly greet the others.”
Naruto - “Even though Ed is the main one talking.”


“Hey you three,” Ed greeted. Rock Lee and Tenten greeted him back with a simple wave of their hand.

“I must say, Lurai is always in a happy mood when she sees Neji,” Rock Lee stated, still unsure as to the reason.

Tenten rolled her eyes before looking back to the other team members. “So, Edward, what brings you, Lurai, and Anari out here?” she asked with a simple smile.

“Lu wanted to see Neji,” Edward answered, seeing as it was obvious from what she was doing at the current moment. “I thought it was something more important…I should have known better.”

Anari smiled at his answer. “May I ask what you three are doing here?” she asked them.

“We are waiting for Gai Sensei!” Rock Lee answered enthusiastically. “He should be here any minute now.”

“There you three are!”

Both teams turned to look to the side, seeing three people, a girl and two boys, appear from the treetops. “You three again!” Lu shouted, letting go of Neji go so as to point at them.

“Looks like they finally figured out they were following nothing but illusions,” Ed stated, scratching the back of his head, going through his dark purple hair.

“Did you really think those doubles would fool us?” Sasuke taunted.

“Fooled you enough to find us until now,” Lu retorted, placing her hands on her hips.

“Shut up!” Naruto shouted, his hands forming into fists in front of his chest, as if about to box. “I don’t know who you three think you are bu-”

“What’s with all the yelling!” came a shout of another voice. A large cloud of smoke erupted from behind Lu’s team, clearing to show a young woman with dark blue hair in pigtails with bangs to the side of her face. Her emerald eyes looked to the boys and girls before her with certain amusement. “Well what do you know. Team Kakashi, team Gai, and my three idiots. How pleasant.”

“Who the heck are you, lady?” Sakura asked a bit rudely.

The woman merely gave a smirk as she placed her hands on her waist. “Who am I you asked?” she questioned. “I am the super-awesome ninja referred to as Sensei Fay!” In saying that she raised her right arm up and then thrust is forward, giving them the peace sign with her hand. “But my full name is Fay Mikarai.” She gave a wink to team seven, a playful smile on her lips.

“Hey Sensei Fay,” Lu, An, and Ed greeted plainly.




The reported placed down her pen for a moment, telling Sasuke to stop. “So now the unknown team has been revealed to me,” the reporter said.

“Well actually,” Naruto began, thinking over what he should say. Sasuke gave him a nudge, obviously telling him to be quiet until later. “Never mind,” he told the journalist, waving his hand.

“So what comes after Sensei Fay shows up?” the correspondent asked. Sasuke nodded, clearing his throat to continue.
Sign up to rate and review this story