Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > One Shots

011-- Tyson Ritter

by pretty-in-punk 0 reviews

one shot

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: G - Genres: Drama,Romance - Published: 2007-10-08 - Updated: 2007-10-08 - 953 words

0Unrated
"Sandy! Are you out of your mind! If your parents find out they will kill you!" My best friend Chelsea warned me over the phone.

"Chill Chels, They aren't going to find out." I reassured her, I had snuck out lots of times, this time wouldn't be any different.

"Yeah well if they find out who you are sneaking out to see. I don't even want to think about what they will do to you."

"Oh come on, there is nothing wrong with David"

"Yeah except for the fact he's 4 years older then you, drives like a maniac, is notorious for one night stands, and is, in simple terms a complete bad ass."

I giggled at that.

"Oh god Sandy, that's why you like him isn't it?" She asked me.

"Well I need to feel danger sometimes." I laughed back "My family's so protective, Mom thinks I'm going to get raped of I walk down the street."

"Well the way you dress, I can see why."

"Oh shut up Chelsea." I snapped at her. "I already have a mother I don't need you to be one."

"I'm just worried about you" She sighed,

"Whatever" I said still annoyed.

"Be safe tonight okay?" she asked me.

"You're such a worry wart."

"Whoa, don't hurt me with the grade 4 insults" She laughed at me.

"Ok I'll be safe" I promised her, I knew from experience that she had my best intentions at hand. "I'll call you tomorrow."

"Give me all the juicy details." She said excitedly.

"I thought you didn't like David" I hid a laugh.

"I don't but that doesn't stop me from thinking that he is frigging hot!" She laughed again.

"Night Chels."

"Night Sandy"

I squealed when I got off the phone. I had a date with the hottest guy ever and my best friend was way jealous, what else could a girl ask for? After checking my hair and make-up for about the tenth time I crept to my parents' room to make sure they were asleep. Then I took my helmet and keys and got on my motorcycle. I got to the coffee shop where we had planned to met in record time, I guess I might have been speeding, just a little bit. I parked my bike and walked into the shop. It was full of the usual kids, despite the fact that it was midnight, I sat down at a booth and waiting.

Forty five minutes passed and David hadn't shown up yet. He's just running a little late I told myself.

Thirty more minutes, maybe I had gotten the time wrong?

Fifteen more minutes, the crowds had reduced to nothing. There was just me and the boy working behind the counter. He looked familiar, I think he goes to my school. It was hard to tell my vision was getting blurry. The boy came and sat next to me and handed me something soft. I realized it was a tissue and that I was crying,

"Oh God." I saw wiping my face. "I probably look like a monster."

"No you look pretty." The boy mumbled.

"Oh thanks." I blushed back.

We got to talking, his name was Tyson. We'd been going to school together since grade 9. He was kind of cute in that nerdy way. He had think glasses and a crooked smiled. I told him all about David, he said it was ridiculous for a me to trust a guy like that. And he said it was ridiculous for a guy to leave a girl as pretty as me. He knew how to sweet talk someone this boy did.

When we finally decided to leave, it was the wee hours of the morning. Tyson suggested I ride home with him since my parents would be woken up by my bike. I agreed. He walked me to my door and we kissed. One thing lead to another, and soon my bedroom floor was covered in our clothes.

That night was possibly the best and the worst night of my life,

When I woke up the next morning, I was alone. My bike was parked where Tyson had left it last night, his truck was gone. There was no sign that anyone had been there at all. I walked downstairs in a daze. My mother commented that I looked pale and suggested I take the day off. Emotionlessly I walked back up to my room.

I couldn't believe a guy as sweet as Tyson would just use me like that. I curled up underneath my covers and cried.

Several hours and several bowls of ice cream later, I found it. The note Tyson had left me.

Sandy,

I know you probably hate me I would hate a person too if they did this to me. But it's for the best, I think. I hope we can keep this our dirty little secret. I love you Sandy, I have since the day I met you. I thought a night like last night, would make you love me too, I thought it would make me happy. But it didn't it made me realize that we don't belong together, We can't belong together, as much as we I might like to deny it. We are just too different. I'm sorry Sandy. You love David, and I hope you two are happy together. It was my fault last night, when he showed up and said he was waiting for you, I told him you called and said you were sick. He really does love you and that made me jealous. So just disregard me, think of me as a mistake, just another wrong doing, just another regret. I'm sorry again Sandy,

Tyson
Sign up to rate and review this story