Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > The Crack Of Night, The Death Of Dawn

Chapter two

by xxACoalminexx 3 reviews

Vampires...oh, you've got to be kidding me...

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG - Genres: Fantasy,Humor - Published: 2007-10-08 - Updated: 2007-10-09 - 434 words

0Unrated
He blinked his innocent brown eyes at me. Quite clearly, my eyesight is poorer than I had ever believed it to be. I should probably get an appointment for the eye doctor’s sometime soon. It’s impossible for /anyone/¸ let alone him, to have fangs. Vampires are just made up to scare little kids. They don’t exist. I kept repeating this mantra as I lay back down.

“Did you see my fangs?”

He couldn’t have said what I thought he’d said! I ought to have my hearing checked too. Or maybe I hadn’t imagined any of it. Maybe I was on one of those prank shows. Like Punk’d. That’s about the only thing I watch on TV.

“Where’s Ashton?” I scanned the room.

“You’re not being filmed. I…I’m…I’m a vampire,” the funny thing was that he managed to keep a straight face.

I pushed him off the bed, “Stop it. I let you stay here every night. I don’t appreciate you playing stupid little tricks on me. Vampires, /come on/! Next you’re gonna tell me you’re a famous rockstar who is thought of as God by millions of teenage girls around the world!”

He gave me a frustrated look from the floor, “I swear, I’m not kidding. If you don’t trust me, come outside and I’ll prove it.”

I didn’t intend to say yes. I wanted to call the cops or maybe the mental hospital. But that same thing that tugged me towards him earlier did so again. Moments later, I was running down the stairs after him, in my pajamas.

“Stay close behind me and don’t make any sudden movements,” he warned before he opened the front door.

I obeyed, only because I was afraid of drunken old men. We walked hurriedly down the sidewalk. He led me to an empty parking lot and then stopped abruptly, causing me to fall onto his back. I opened my mouth to complain but was stopped by a loud crack. Out of thin air appeared a tall, pale, thin man, dressed in Victorian-style clothing. I blinked and there were more like him. They came in all different shapes and sizes but all had glazed eyes and whitish skin in common. My heart skipped a beat. This must be a nightmare.

--------------------

All right. Reviews + Rates = A happy me = More updates! But 0 x Reviews/Rates = Me realizing my story sucks = No updates. Voice your opinion.

And thank you XxIceCreamHeadachexX, FreakOfNature, and Sticky for the fantabulous reviews.
Sign up to rate and review this story