Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Guys I think I Shrunk My Favorite Band

Guys I think I Shrunk My Favorite Band

by petewentzforever14 3 reviews

Its kinda of wierd so I hope it's ok.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG - Genres:  - Published: 2007-10-08 - Updated: 2007-10-08 - 545 words - Complete

0Unrated
Guys I Think I Shrunk My Favorite Band

Have you ever had a moment in your life where you were obsessed with a certain band or certain celebrity who you wish you can just have with you? Well Maria did in her mind all she did was think about her favorite bands Fall Out Boy and Panic at the Disco. But of course she did her best not to think about them in school.
Until one day when she was off from school on Easter Holidays did
This super weird thing happen on the computer when she
was at a website and then a ad popped up.
“What the heck is this I mean give me a break a stupid pop up ad.” She muttered to herself. “Wait what does that say , “have you ever wished you could meet a certain band or person well then type it in here the name of the band and person”. “Ok then lets see what this does” Type it Here: Fall Out Boy, Panic at the Disco, and William Beckett. Then hit send


“Well that was easy” Then a hole open up out of no where and
9 little dudes came through it. “What the heck was that, uh shoot I’m glad mom and dad are not home yet.” Ouch! Said a voice “Ok what in the world was that sound well you no what who cares maybe if I listen to my music It will go away.” She muttered again. “ whoa what the heck just happened Pete, Andy, Joe, Brendon, Ryan, Jon, Spencer, William what just happened” said Patrick Stump “I really couldn’t tell you man but when did we become really small and everything become bigger.” Said Pete. “Hey uh guys this isn’t a dream Is it.” Said Andy. “Guys who’s that over there on the life size computer.” said Brendon. “Well lets see Brendon it looks likes a giant girl with glasses, brown hair, and tiny boobs.” said Pete sarcastically. “Dude she’s looking at us” said Ryan. “I’m surprised she hasn’t fainted yet.” “Shoot she’s getting up and coming over here.” “Great everybody run” Shouted Spencer “Wait run where.” William yelled. “I don’t nooooooo, Help Help she’s got me” “Whoa settle down Spencer Smith I won’t hurt you or your little band mates” “Hey y’all are not that bad expect for the fact that you all look like one of my Barbie dolls.” She said while setting Spencer on pillow. “Come here you 8 I want harm you.” They all came over to her and were carefully put onto her pillow. “Hey I like her. Geez you had to be a jerk Spence.” Ryan said as he playfully punched Spencer in the arm. “Look this can’t be happening I mean I can’t let my parents see and especially my mom or else she’ll have a hissy fit looks like someone going to school with me tomorrow.” “Whoa wait a second we are all going to school with you tomorrow.” Said Pete “Yeah your going to have too” “Sweet we get to follow you around.” Said Pete again. “ yeah except I have to carry you around everywhere I go” “ ok then.” Pete responded.
Sign up to rate and review this story