Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Guys I think I Shrunk My Favorite Band

Chapter 2: Can I Even Take them on the Bus

by petewentzforever14 0 reviews

This time Maria is planning on dragging the boys to school with her.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG - Genres: Humor - Published: 2007-10-09 - Updated: 2007-10-10 - 367 words

0Unrated
Chapter 2:

Maria woke up to a gloomy cloudy sky wondering gee do
I really want to go to school. Not thinking right all of a sudden Maria heard a tiny sneeze coming from the space underneath her big chair.
“What the heck was that?.” Then like having a sudden realization of what happened last night. “oh yeah now I remember there were these little dudes” “ I believe 9 I think wait maybe it was” “Hum Hum can I talk to you.” said a little yet still the same Pete. “what am I’m even awake or am I’m still dreaming.” “yeah about that yeah dreaming wouldn’t be the answer I know that.” “Wait are you still talking miniature sized Pete Wentz.” Said a annoyed Maria. “Yo, huge girl not funny I’m the real Pete Wentz and I’m supposed to be bigger than this I mean way bigger than this.” “Well then I suggest you go get your Barbie friends and start a protest cause I got to get up and go to school.” Said a even more annoyed Maria. “Ah dammit I’m still not dreaming.” said Spencer. “Well this fucking great were stuck like this.” Said a tiny Brendon Urie. “ Hey big girl have an idea how to change us back.” yelled Brendon. “You know what my name is Maria not big girl now take everyone of your nine asses and march out of my room.” Without complaining they left like little toy soldiers.

All set and ready for school Maria climbed on the bus. With her mini celebs in her open purse she sat down on the crowed bus. “Maria, Maria.” Said a most annoying Cameron from the back of the bus in a terrible Spanish accent. “Hey Maria who was that guy.” “Oh that’s just perverted Cameron.” “Hmm you talking to me.” said the guy next to me in the seat. “Nah yo mamma is talking to you stupid head.” said a random Joe Trohman. “What who just said that?” said the guy again.
“How much longer thank goodness were almost there.” thought Maria.
Finally Maria arrived at school for a interesting yet long day of stupid freaking high school.
Sign up to rate and review this story