Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > How Far Would You Go?

Chapter 2

by MCR_music_mad_girl 3 reviews

High School Never Ends

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2007-10-11 - Updated: 2007-10-11 - 985 words

0Unrated
Lena drove Kris to school before she pulled up in the hellhole called Belleville High.

A few jocks at the front of the school whistled at the car and checking it out, like they would do to a hot girl. Lena threw them all filthy looks.

“What’s the speed on this baby?” one of them asked moving closer to the black Lamborghini.

“Touch it and you wont have a dick to fuck sluts with.” She replied blankly.

The jocks laughed and ‘ooed’ at her. “C’mon on Lenie lighten up I was jus-”

Lena very suddenly pinned him to the ground. “What have I told you about calling me Lenie?” she screamed into his face.

Derek smiled and looked to his friends. “Look guys I think she likes me.”

Lena’s temper flared so she bit into Derek’s check until she tasted his filthy man whore blood. She pulled herself up off him. “I told you ONLY friends or family call me that. It’s Helena to you and those idiots you hang out with.”

“Don’t worry sweet heart I’ll call you Lenie.” He whispered only loud enough for her to hear. Lena was going to box him but a teacher was behind her.

“I’ll get you later.” She snarled walking into the school.

The second she had her locker open it was closed. “Hey babe.”

“Alex.” Lena whined like a three year old. “I just opened that you know how long it takes me to open the fucking thing.”

Alex laughed and gently kissed Lena’s lips. “I love you Helena Grace Way. I’ve an art project to finish so I’ll see you later.”

With that Lena turned back to her locker. Alex was two years above Lena so they never had the same classes.

“Miss Way.” Coach Gaoler called her. “My office please.” She boxed her locker twice before following him into his office.

“Listen Coach I know there is no kissing allowed in the school so go a head and give me detention if you like.”

He chuckled. “Actually what I was going to say is that-”

“It’s also not my fault I nearly bit half of Derek Sanders face off.”

Coach Gaoler shook his head. “I’m going to pretend I didn’t hear that. What I was going to say was that you’re the new captain for the senior hockey team.”

Lena’s face nearly fell. “Are you serious?” he nodded. “But I thought Angie Butler was captain?”

“No her parents moved her into to private schooling just last Friday.” He sighed. “Don’t forget training tonight at five.”

“Actually Coach would I be able to get off tonight it’s just my dad’s friend’s are staying over tonight-”

“Oh that’s fine. Family matters. So how is your dad any the rest of the family these days?” Coach Gaoler in his youth had been a huge fan of My Chem since he first saw them in a pub with his older brothers. He was glad Lena wasn’t in private schooling or a stuck up little celebratory child.

“Dad’s good, his leg is till a bit gammy, Lyn is good so is Kris and Brandon.”

“Good. Good. You may go back to class now.”

She thanked him and walked to the now empty hall. She looked around the hallway to make sure no one was around and she flipped out her phone and dialled a number.

“Dylin change of plan. I’m going to get the stuff first. Then I’ll leave some of the things in your bag and the rest in mine.” She waited for a reply.

“Yeah okay. This is working out perfect Mike’s called last night and asked to mind the kids. So I can go over to yours. How better could this get?” Dylin replied shoving money into the dealer’s hand, getting a small package in return.

“its perfect so far. The pap are most likely going to be following one of us so I’ll meet you at Starbucks give you the bag and I’ll go home. You can come back to mine just before you have to mind the others.”

He smiled down the phone staring at the entrance of their school. “Nice. I’m gonna go class. I love you Lenie.”

She smiled down the phone as well. “I love you too Dyl.” Lena hung up and walked into her English class.

“Ah Miss. Way would you like to explain to the class why you are half an hour late?” Mr. Davit said the second she entered the room.

“Oh I’d love to explain!” she said sarcastically.

“Your exactly like your father.” He muttered as he wrote her a detention note.

Lena smirked. “I like to think that too Mr. D.”

The front row laughed but quickly turned it into a cough. “Sit next to Mr. Sanders please.”

She looked down to Derek. He was grinning and patted the seat to his right. “Actually sir I’d rather go see the principal thanks Mr. D.”

“Tough luck. Now sit.” He said not looking up from his papers.

“Bu-”

“Sit.”

Lena huffed. She slammed her books down on the desk and made as much nose as she possibly could. As Lena sat down she saw Derek’s grin hadn’t left his face. “What? You want me to bit the other cheek off to?” she spat.

“No.” he laughed. “Me and the guys are having a party Friday night. We were wondering do you wanna show us how you make out with other chicks.”

“Yeah sure,” the grin on his face grew. Lena grinned smiled the next thing she would say would shut him up for the next of the double class. “I’d love to fuck your mom.”



{{So what do ya’ll think?! Comments?}}
Sign up to rate and review this story