Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > How Far Would You Go?

Chapter 3

by MCR_music_mad_girl 3 reviews

Our House

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2007-10-14 - Updated: 2007-10-14 - 746 words

0Unrated
Lena walked by holding hands with Alex.

Gerard and Lyn-Z were cooking in the kitchen before they went out.

“I’m still freaked about Lena being you know, a lesbian.” Gerard sighed stirring the soup.

“She’s your daughter be happy for her.” Lyn-Z replied wrapping her arms around her husband’s waist. “Now you know how your mom felt about you and Frank’s little flings on stage.”

“Should we even leave them alone together? I know teens do stuff..”

“G leave them. She can’t get pregnant from sleeping with another chick.”

Gerard’s temper just came out of him. “How would you know?”

She laughed. “Gerard do you realize what you just implied?” he didn’t answer. “You basically said Lena might be able to get pregnant from another chick.”

Gerard laughed and bit his lip while turning to his wife. “Sorry baby.”

She kissed his lips. “You’re forgiven you idiot.”

They both grinned and locked lips.

At the same moment Dylin walked through the front door. “Family I’m home!” he shouted.

A small blond hair boy ran towards him with arms wide open.

“Hey Cory. How you been doing little buddy?” he asked the child holding him in one arm.

“Otay. I ave a new sit-er. Her nay-am is Aimee.”

“Aw damn. I wish I had one. Can I have Aimee?”

Cory shook his head. “No. she is my-in.” Dylin laughed and asked him were Gerard and Lyn-Z were. “They in the kit-en. Wanna see my new wa-ta gun?”

“Yeah I’d love to.” They played with the water gun for a while before entering the kitchen.

“You’re on fi-ah.” Dylin yelled skurting the water directly into Gerard and Lyn-Z’s faces.

They pulled away from each other and Dylin stopped skurting and handed the gun to Cory.

“Hey Mr. And Mrs. W miss me much?”

Lyn-Z smiled. “Oh loads. I’ve so much gossip for you!”

“Like O M fucking G you so like totally have to tell me.” He said putting on a thick gay voice.

She laughed. “Lena is upstairs with Alex.”

He rolled his eyes.

“I did the same thing.” Gerard told as he made coffee.

“So were is the newest addition to this family. I hear her brother wont let her be stolen.”

“She’s absolutely gorgeous. She an exact female version of Bob.” He replied. “Their upstairs-”

“Let me guess the purple room right?” the couple nodded. “Man you guys are so predictable.” Dylin said racing up the back stairs.

~+~

In the house next door the other Way family were in total chaos.

The two boys were fighting, a little girl messing with her mothers make up and a baby crying. And on top of that the phone was ringing.

Alicia Way couldn’t wait until her husband came home.

“Jacoby, Ben stop fighting or you wont get your birthday presents next week. Marie stop messing with my make up or you won’t get your either.” She screamed.

She picked up her whinnying three year old and the phone at the same time.

“Hello.”

“Hey Ali, did I catch you at a bad time?”

“Gerard when you call its always a bad time.” She smiled. “Now what do you want? I’m a very busy woman.”

Gerard laughed down the line. “Sure you are. I was wondering do you want to let the kids be minded over here tonight. It might be safer.”

“Safer for who? My house or Dylin?” her smiled grew as she herd her three children scream daddy and the front door close.

“Both. Linda is minding Frank’s two and Aiden. So all the Way’s and Bryar’s in one house?”

“Yeah sure. Now if you don’t mind I have four children and house work to dump on your brother.” She said looking at Mikey with two kids holding onto each leg, Marie in one arm and a grocery bag in the other.

Alicia took the bag out of his hold and placed Kat in his arms.

“Daddy said he’d bring you to McDonald’s for supper.” Her children yelled in delight.

Mikey just looked at her. He knew he never said that to her. “Since when?”

“Since I have to get beautified for this dinner tonight.”

Mikey smirked and kissed her lips. “My sexy momma.” Hw whispered into her ear, which made her giggle.

{{so what do you think should I continue this?! Comments.}}
Sign up to rate and review this story