Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The Sharpest Lives Are The Deadliest To Lead

This Empty Street

by frankxgerard 3 reviews

They’d bring him back to Justin the next day, if Gerard (or Adam for that matter) was still alive.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Angst,Crossover,Sci-fi - Characters: Gerard Way - Warnings: [V] [?] - Published: 2007-10-11 - Updated: 2007-10-12 - 199 words - Complete

0Unrated

Title from "Boulevard of Broken Dreams" - Green Day

Gerard didn’t have to “find” Ross, the kid found him.
Adam was sleeping under Gerard’s distracted watch when the sounds of panting and wheezing that had been bothering his ears for a while got closer.
“Who’s there?” Gerard barked, though the question was completely ridiculous in and of itself; Gerard had known Ryan was coming toward them for the past three hours.
No one answered, but soon Ryan had staggered toward them and fell in a heap at Gerard’s feet.
Gerard turned him over and examined him. His ear was missing and he reeked of the blood Gerard had been concentrated on for days.
“Ryan? Ryan Ross?” Gerard asked despite himself.
“Y-yeah… That’s me…” the man said, then passed out.
Gerard pulled him next to Adam while he dressed the gaping hole on the side of his head. They’d bring him back to Justin the next day, if Gerard (or Adam for that matter) was still alive.
--------------------------

I'm going in for surgery today. Skippin school... yessssssssss.
Kinda scared though. But okay. Wish me luck! I hope they don't like rearrange my face... -g
Sign up to rate and review this story