Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Is it still me that makes you sweat

02. A lil to Perfect Lunch

by alkenore 3 reviews

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: G - Genres: Drama,Fantasy,Romance - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2007-10-14 - Updated: 2007-10-15 - 243 words

0Unrated
I walked into the cafeteria and started looking for Brendon when I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned around and saw Brendon holding a piece of paper with the words Kick me on it. He laughed, I blushed a deep purple.....
He motioned for me to follow so i followed him to the far side corner of the cafeteria. When I got there, I let out a small gasp it wasn't what I expected at all. All of Brendon friends looked nerdy. I guess I had expected him to be quite popular considering how gorgeous he is.... Brendon looked at me and asked whats wrong? I replied with a simple nothing at all. Then he introduced me to everyone Pete, William, Spencer, Patrick, John, meet Ryan! He is new here so give him a warm welcome, he said.
I found myself mesmerized by the one called Pete. He was perfect in every way well not really his teeth where kinda scary, but he was still good looking! I mean common okay so I liked a guy with a few rough spots well that was no excuse I mean I liked Brendon and he was perfect. Oh gosh Pete is the total of the hot hot Brendon. I came back to my senses and found everyone staring at me. Oh god I hope I didn't say anything out loud..

------------------------------------------------------------------
hmmm dotn know where this story is going but stay tuned xP
Sign up to rate and review this story