Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Decimated Pulse

Decimated Pulse

by Horselatitudes772 3 reviews

Roamana,never expected to want to go back to Jersey. But once her marrigae fizzles she has no choice. Gerard and Frank have been waiting fro her to come back and when she finally does both of them...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2007-10-13 - Updated: 2007-10-13 - 927 words

0Unrated

Marriage; not the party you expected...
____________________________________
He kneeled down on one knee, opened the black velvet box, and said the magic words, “Will you marry me Romana?” obviously he’s got me off guard, I mean its only been a year. I looked down into his dark grey eyes, it gives me the feeling this won’t last long but I squeezed out some tears and nodded a yes. He slipped the pink diamond on my finger and the deal was sealed, at least for now…

Another year later….

I’m sure you want to know what the wedding was like, amazing of course. I mean seriously, he’s a lawyer we had the money for it. The chapel was beautiful, every pew was filled with family and friends. We even had the reception outside at this lovely park outside the chapel. It was perfect, the kind of wedding little girls dream of.

After all that I should have felt secure with someone like him. I mean he can support me financially, but I’m worried about the emotional support. I have a feeling all he expects of me is to be this wife who stay home all day watching the QVC home shopping channel and have dinner ready when he comes home….whenever that is.
For the past year or so that’s exactly what I’ve been doing, looking at us from the outside you say we are overtly perfect.
Wrong.
Wrong.
Wrong.
Just as I was about order some hi-tech camera, my cell started to ring.
“ Hello, who’s this?” I didn’t recognize the number at all.
“ Romana, its me Tyler. I had to use someone else’s phone.” good excuse I must say.
“ Oh, so when will you be home?” I sighed deeply, not like I was jumping for joy.
“ Soon, very soon actually. I’m having one of the newbies do some of the case work, so I can get home to you.” See, if it was you I’m sure you would think that’s extremely sweet. I could really care less when he comes home, its not like he’s my husband or anything. Note the sarcasm.
“ Hmm, that’s great Tyler.”
“ Do you’ll have dinner ready right?” I grinded my teeth. “ Of course baby.”
“ I’m in the mood for some rice and sushi.” then he hung up.
I knew for a fact he wasn’t at the office…wait maybe he is at the office. At the office with Kate his assistant. So cliché right?

I threw the phone down on the couch and walked into our oversized stainless steel kitchen. I hate being in this kitchen, it feels more like a jail cell than a kitchen.
Tell me, how the fuck am I suppose to fix sushi? The best I can do is fix him rice, maybe he’ll be thankful for that.

15 minutes…

I sat on the couch watching the OVC ladies fawn over alligator purses. Tyler walked in, he walked over to the kitchen. Oh, thanks hun for the hello. He walked back into the living room confused.
“Where’s the sushi?”
“There isn’t any.” I responded nonchalantly. “ What do you mean there isn’t any sushi? I asked you to fix some didn’t I?”
“ Yes, you did. But how the fuck am I suppose to know how to make sushi?” I retorted loudly. “ Look up a recipe, I’ll be upstairs taking a shower.” I shot up grabbing his arm. “ Sit, I need to talk to you.” Surprisingly he sat down.
“ I can’t be like this anymore, sitting at home waiting for you. Tyler, I want be an artist and travel the world. I can’t do that by sitting here, do you understand?”
He nodded. “ I understand but that’s not the way its going to be. A wife’s duty is to stay home and cater to the husband.”
“ You’ve got to be fucking kidding me! Tyler, I refuse to be like this. I’ve been acting like this Stepford wife for a year now. I’m fucking tired of it, and I’m tired of you sneaking around.”
“ Romana, I love you I really do but as long as I’m making the money I can do what I want when I want.” The anger made my heart beat faster, this isn’t a fucking lifetime movie. I slapped him as hard as I could, it was the right thing to do. Even if he hit me back a lot harder and kept going at it. Finally he stopped, but I wasn’t going to cry about it, I won’t look weak in front of him.
“ Tyler, I want a divorce!”
He glared at me. “ You can’t do that, I won’t let you!”
I mustered up a smile. “ Either you give me a divorce or I’ll slander your name. You never signed a pre-nup I can take you for everything you’re worth.”
He agreed, he knew I had the power now. “ You have fun sleeping alone and cooking for yourself, I’m going back to Jersey. My real home.”

I would never think I would say Jersey is my home, I spent all this time trying to get away form it and now I want to go back.
At least I know someone will be waiting for me.
Actually five very important people will be waiting for me.
I called them all telling them I would be home, very soon.
Sign up to rate and review this story