Categories > Original > Horror > Horror Hospital

Marching goes wrong

by SWS020 3 reviews

A story based on my friends dream and Final Destination. 2 girls sell their souls to death to get back at Lance, by killing all of his friends. These people are based on my friends and people who d...

Category: Horror - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Horror,Sci-fi - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2007-10-15 - Updated: 2007-10-15 - 395 words - Complete

0Unrated
"Lance!" Mr. Rain yelled towards the drum line. Lance quickly sat his drum down and ran towards the band director. "Yes, sir?" Lance asked. "Go and see what's going on with the props." Mr. Rain said, not looking up from the Xilaphone he was fixing. Lance sighed and ran towards the back prop. But unknown to him, someone had planned for it to be his last day in this world.

"So yeah, go underneith and tell us if theres anything wrong." One of the prop guys said. Lance looked up at the large metal arrow, something didn't see right, but did what he was told. Slidding underneith it, Lance quickly took a look around. Everything seems to be okay. Lance slowly slid up abit so his upper body was sticking out.

"Everything seems to be fi..." Lance was cut short as the pointed end of the arrow came slamming down into her lower abdomen. His breath caught and all he could hear was his brother screaming.

The crowd stood up to see just what had happened. Everyone turned to look at a screaming girl in the crowd. She wore all black and her dark brown hair fell into her face. Her two best friends quickly came to her comfort as she collapsed onto the ground. "Come on Jilly, lets go make sure Lance is okay." Brooke, the normally happy one, said as her and Malary lifted Jilly up and slowly walked the crying girl onto the field.

"Guys!" The voice of their friend, Lacy, came from beside them. "Oh My God, guys Lance got stabbed" Lacy stated bluntly. Jilly's eyes grew wide and she shot towards her boyfriend. As soon as Jilly drew close to the stretcher Lance was lying on, Jilly felt arms wrap around her waist. "No!" Jilly shouted. "Calm down Jils, you don't want to see it" Quinn, Lance's older brother, said. "No! Let me go!" Jilly screamed and tried to break out of Quinn's hold. Jilly began to cry histaricalley.

"Come on" She heard Malary say as she took Jilly from Quinn's arms and started towards her car. The all watched from the Mustange as the ambulance sped passed them. "Here Brook, call Clark and the guys and tell the what happened." Malary said handing her the phone as they all piled into the car and sped off towards the hospital.
Sign up to rate and review this story