Categories > Original > Horror > Horror Hospital

How can you laugh?

by SWS020 0 reviews

The group find out just what trully happens in hospitals

Category: Horror - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Horror - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2007-10-15 - Updated: 2007-10-15 - 268 words - Complete

0Unrated
The girls waited for the guys in the lobby. As soon as the automatic doors opened, Brooke stood up quickly and ran straight for Malcum. "Oh it was horrible." Brooke cried into the shoulder of her boyfriend. "I know." He said soothingly. "So what happened?" Clark asked.

Thats when Lacy piped up, "Mary Violet let down the lever on the arrow, I saw her do it. She's the reason if fell on top of Lance." Jilly looked up from her hands, her face covered with running black eyeliner. Her bright green eyes turned dark. "Why that stupid, preppy..." Jilly began to rant. "Woa, calm down emo girl." Jason laughed. Clark ran his hand over Malary's trying to get it to stop shaking. "How can you laugh man?" Malcum asked while holding Brooke. "Wait a minute, wheres Quinn?" Clark asked, looking around for his best friends brother. "Mr. Rain wouldn't let him leave." Lacy stated. "The how are you here?" Jason asked. "I snuck away." Lacy smiled.

A deep rumble of thunder came growning through the hospital, elicting a gasp from the girls. "Great here comes the rain. Next thing you know we're all going to die." Malary joked. Brooke looked up quickly. "Don't say that Mal." She cried. "Oh come one Brookes lighten up."Malcum smiled running his hand over her hair. "Oh Brooky, I was only playing around." Malary said. "Yeah but what if it did happen" Clark said deeply. He was always one for depressing stuff. "Don't dude you kno how Brooke is." Malcum warned. Clark sighed and agreed to let the dying subject...well die.
Sign up to rate and review this story