Categories > Original > Horror > Horror Hospital

Room 6

by SWS020 0 reviews

Everyone goes to see Lance

Category: Horror - Rating: R - Genres: Horror - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2007-10-15 - Updated: 2007-10-15 - 512 words - Complete

0Unrated
Hours passed, old magazines began to pile up on top of the coffee table. It was 11:30 by the time the nurse came up to them. "Family?" She asked with a toothy grin. "Friends." Clark answered. "Oh well Iguess I can let you go up." The nurse headed back towards her desk."And you've been waiting for who?"She asked cheerfully. "Umm... Lance Edwards." Jilly stated, standing up from the uncomfortable chair. "Oh yes, he's in Room 6, on the 6th floor, 6th door on the left" Jilly quickly made her way to catch up with the others. They had already made their way towards the elevator. Jilly couldn't help but keep looking back at the smiling nurse. Something was dreadfully wrong with her. She felt as the pit of her stomach began to pinch. There was that feeling again, the one you get before you go on a roller coaster after eating a large lunch. You know something bad is going to happen but you do it anyway.

As soon as the elevator doors shut, Jilly spoke. "Room 6 on the 6th floor, 6th door on the left" Jilly said as her complextion grew white. An eire silence came across the elevator. Malary slowly reached over and pushed the button for floor 6. "Six, Six, Six" Malcum said and held Brooke closer. "Great" Clark said and pushed himself back into the corner of the elevater. "Did I mention I hate elevators." Clark said, taking deep breaths. "Yeah we know their your worst fear." Jason stated, as the elevator came to a hault.

Clark was the first to push himself off of the car. And down the hallway. "I don't know if any of the doctors know that Lance is in that room" Jilly said, her fear was getting to her. "You worry to much emo girl" Jason laughed. Jilly spun around quickly and grabbed Jason by his Guitar Hero jacket and slammed him into the wall. "Somethings not right okay, scene? What part of that don't you understand?" Jilly snarled. "We all feel it" Malary said and took hold of Jilly's wrist. "Go see Lance, we'll give you sometime."

Jilly spun on her heels and made her way to the room. She pushed open the door, and smiled at the sight. Lance was sat up on his bed, trying hard to put his shirt on. "Hey my emo boy" Jilly smiled and climbed onto the bed. She hugged him from behind and ran her hand on the bandage across his stomach. "Hello" He smiled and leaned back into her. "What were you trying to do?" She asked kissing his neck. "I want to leave. You know I hate hospitals." He sighed. "Come on" Jilly said and pulled away from him. Climbing over the bed,she quickly grabbed his shirt and helped him into it. When she began to help him up, a strike of lightening crashed right beside the window. "What the hell?" Lance said and the last thing they heard was a loud scream and a large crash, before they were enveloped in smoke.
Sign up to rate and review this story