Categories > Original > Horror > Horror Hospital

Catastophe

by SWS020 0 reviews

One down seven to go

Category: Horror - Rating: R - Genres: Horror - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2007-10-15 - Updated: 2007-10-15 - 312 words - Complete

0Unrated
Brooke looked up from the spot she layed upon. The air was filled with dust and smoke. She coughed and squinted trying to find anyone. "M..." She started but began to cough. "Malary!" She screamed. "Over here" She heard Malary yelled. The smoke and dust began to clear, and Brooke noticed a a black shadow turn the corner. It wasn't normal, but nothing normal was going on. "Brooke, Mal!" She heard Jilly shout.

Soon the smoke and dust was gone and Jilly could make out the figure of Brooke lying on the crystal floor. "Hey Brooky" Jilly said and ran over to her. She quickly rolled her over. "Are you okay?" Jilly asked as Brooke cringed in pain and grabbed her side. "Brooke!" Malcum's voice came from behind them and soon was beside her. "Hey is everyone okay?" Lance's voice came from the door, he was leaning up on a crutch. Jilly looked around, scanning for the others. Malary came towards them, supporting Jason on her side. "I think he broke his leg." Malary said. "Here" Lance said, coming out holding the crutch infront of him. "I don't need it" He stated.

"Where's Clark and Lacy?" Brooke asked as Malcum helped her. "I'm o...ver here" Lacy said in a small voice. They all turned to face her. She sat cross-legged facing the elevator. Either door strung out on each side of her. "Lacy?" Jilly said. "He...He was on the elevator." Lacy cried. Malary slowly headed towards her and peered her head down the elevator shaft. She let out a gasp and staggered back, shaking her head. It was a grumesome sight. The car stood open and Clark's dead body hung mangled out of it. He head peered up at them, his eyes opened wide. Blood covered the car, the shaft and Clark himself. "No" Lance whispered, before everything went black.
Sign up to rate and review this story