Categories > Original > Horror > Horror Hospital

After Math

by SWS020 0 reviews

After they find out about Clark

Category: Horror - Rating: R - Genres: Horror - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2007-10-17 - Updated: 2007-10-17 - 266 words - Complete

0Unrated
Lance groaned and placed his hand on his head. Moving around slightly, he noticed that his head lying on something somewhat soft. "Hey Jils" Lance heard Brooke sniffle. "We looked around theres no doctors here" She continued. "When they brought me here, it didn't even sound like there was anyone here. I was out for awhile but not one doctor came in to check on me." Lance groaned. His voice was raspy and he could Jilly's hand running over his head. "Something's not right." Jason leaned his head against the wall and slowly raised his leg to rest on his rolled up jacket.

"I'm scared." Brooke said and leaned into Malcum. "I think we should try and find a way down stairs." Lacy said standing up and wiping of her band pants. "I'm not so sure." Jilly said. "Come on Jils, we've all got cells. We'll be fine." Malary said, picking up and leading him towards a wheel chair. "Okay," Jilly sighed and lifted Lance's head from her lap. Lance groaned in pain. "But you're staying here!" Jilly said forceably. She knew Lance would argue. "No way!" Lance shouted and struggled as Jilly and Malcum began carrying him back towards his room. Once he was on the bed and calmed down, Jilly lightly kissed him handed him her cell before turing and leaving. "Okay Brooke, Malcum you try floor 4. Jason and Malary you take this floor since Jason's in the wheel chair." Lacy stated. "And I'm guessing I'm with you" Jilly siad. "Yup and we're checking the bottom floor." Lacy said and started for the stairs.
Sign up to rate and review this story