Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Walk Amongst the Stars Because You Shine Like One

Chapter 20-Dirty Laundry-Aug. 4

by rejected_smurf_god 0 reviews

Just a little filler. No it doesn't talk about the dirty little secrets in kendra's life.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Published: 2007-10-16 - Updated: 2007-10-16 - 806 words - Complete

0Unrated
Patrick was still spending some time in the hospital as his leg was healing. Fall Out Boy was taking a small break on tours until Patrick was healled and so Joe, Pete, and Andy were back in the basement stage, creating weird riffs at two in the morning and songs about the week-old pizza laying on the floor.

Brendan and Spincer, Ryan, and Brent were going thorugh some changes and Brent was getting kicked out. Maybe kicked out is too harsh a saying. He was no longer going to be in the band. He was ok with it though. He was done with being in a band through he knew fame doesn't just wash off over night. It would follow him the rest of his life.

Instead of Brent a boy named Jon became the bassist of Panic! At the Disco. He was young, he had just turned 20*. He was very cute too but I was with Brendan and I made sure I didn't cheat on Brendan like I've done in the past.

I've been doing some last minute packing for when I leave. sometimes Brendan comes in and helps. Every now and then I have to leave the room to asnwer the phone or get the dor or get more boxes but whenever I get back Brendan is still there folding my shirts and neatly placing them in my suitcase.

It makes me almost feel bad for leaving him for New Jersey.

Pete once came and visited me and helped Brendan pack my clothes. They pack everything except my undergarments because the first (and last) time I let Brendan and Spencer pack my clothes including my undergarments*, Spencer continueously told me about my utter lack of thongs and Brendan pulled out one of my bras and put it on, parading about my room claiming that his 'twins**' needed more padding.

It sounds funny to you but it wasn't for me.

Oh, and then when Spencer saw my cup size he walked up to me and stared at my boobs before he poked them.

I kicked him in the nuts and kicked him out. He hasn't helped since.

Pete is pretty much quiet when he comes. More quiet than usual. He seems to be taking my move harder than Brendan. He also seems to notice the distance between us and seems to want to close it. But in all the wrong ways. He'd bump into my shoulder as we're folding laundry. He'd grab my hips as he was trying to slip past me or he'd grab my arm to get my attention. The little things that told me he still wanted to be with me.

One day I felt him slip past me as he grasped my hips but this time he didn't let go. He remained behind me and soon I could feel his breath on my neck. When his lips landed on the crook of my neck I took action.

"Pete, what are you doing?" I whispered trying to catch my breath.

He shrugged. "I just wanted to kiss you one more time before you leave me forever."

I sighed. "I'm not going to leave you forever, I'll come back to visit."

He tucked my hair behind my ear and smiled sadly at me. "I love you.

I pushed him away and glared at him "You love me or you don't. Make up your mind, Pete. Don't keep breaking my heart. I can't take much of it."

He frowned at the floor. "I'm so sorry."

I nodded "You should be. I don't want to keep coming back only to be shoved away."

He looked up at me sorrowfully.

"Will you still love me when you're gone?"

I sighed and tturned back to the laundry. "I couldn't stop loving you if I tried."

He stayed quiet for a few moments. "So you've tried?"

I froze and slowly turned back to Pete. He looked at me for an answer and I sighed.

"Yeah, I have. But it never seems to stop." I whispered.

e hung his head sadly and then murmured a "Well, I guess I deserved it."

I turned back to the laundry and dumped the clean clothes into a hamper and hurried off so I wouldn't start crying in front of him.

I had to leave soon.
-------------------------------------

Whoot! The semi-sadest filler I think while I listen to Linkin Park!!!

*= I don't care if that's his age. It's a FICTIONAL story. I haven't had much of these but whenever I get a comment that's all "Oh, but he's such and such age." Grr. makes me angry.

**= I love that word.

*= that's what I call mine! Their names are "James and Oliver Phelps" like the twins from HP!

I know I'm such a nerd. Naming my twins with boy names slaps self bad Emma!
Sign up to rate and review this story