Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Clandestine Lights

I love...Y-O-U?

by Horselatitudes772 3 reviews

Frank? Love?

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Angst,Drama - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2007-10-17 - Updated: 2007-10-18 - 410 words

0Unrated
Morning

When I sat up in bed I looked over my shoulder expecting to see Gerard but he wasn’t there. I really wanted to talk to him about this “I love you” thing. Stumbling a little I walked to the bathroom to take a quick shower, but when I walked in Frank was in the shower. I froze; I could see him through the glass shower doors. Before he could spot me I hurried back to the bed. I laid looking out the window, I heard the bathroom door open. I held my breath. “ Oh! Heidi I’m sorry, I had already checked out of my room. I forgot to take a shower first.” I giggled under the covers, how could he forget to shower first? “ It’s fine.” I called over my shoulder. “ Where’s Gerard?” His voice faded as he walked into the other room. “He’s loading the bus, I think you should get dressed. When you’re ready I will take you down there.” “ Okay.”
Carefully I looked around making sure he wasn’t naked, then he popped out of the bathroom.
“ Get up sleepy head!” I smiled getting up out of the bed I ran to the bathroom with him chasing after me. I giggled. “Out Frank!!”

Looking in the mirror I caught myself blushing. I felt ashamed, I’m never like this with Gerard. I quickly undressed and jumped in the shower.


Afternoon

We had a couple more hours until we would reach Kansas City. The whole way I sat next to Gerard still while he looked over play lists on my Ipod. He looked over confused. “ Heidi are you okay? You’ve been acting a little off lately.” I shook my foot nervously. “What do you mean?”
“You haven’t been acting like yourself. Usually you’re all smiles and jokes, try to brighten up!”
I laughed nervously. “ I’m sorry. It’s my first time on tour and I’m nervous for you.”
“ Why me?”
“ For us…really. I don’t want you to drink or get into trouble.”
“ Don’t worry, I won’t. I love you Heidi”
I looked at him with wide eyes; can’t keep him waiting.
“ Love you too. Gerard.” It put the biggest smile on his face, I was happy to please him but I’m not sure if I believe if I meant my words.


Keep going?
Yes?
No?
TELL ME!
THANKS FOR READING!!
Sign up to rate and review this story