Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Depression Found My Obsession

Forever, and After

by thatgirlinthecorner 0 reviews

lala.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: G - Genres: Drama,Romance - Published: 2007-10-18 - Updated: 2007-10-19 - 426 words - Complete

0Unrated
ZOMG. first of all sorry for neglecting ficwad so badly. school is just getting in the way so much (and my new lover ^^) everything is sorted out for me and seems to be going fairly well so...here you are. thanks for the support.
----------------------------------

ROXY'S POV



I threw my keys down on Pete's counter and walked upstairs to his room.



One whole year we had managed to make it all work and I felt like I loved him more every day.



"Pete?" He groaned and rolled over to look at me and smiled.



"Hey." He replied sleepily. I layed down on the bed next to him.



"Tired?" I asked, playing with his bangs, they always seemed to be in his eyes.



"Yeah, a little. Wanna go out tonight?" He asked with a maniac grin.



"Sure babe."



"Okay. I'm gonna go take a shower ok?"



"Alright..I'll be..here."



"Better be." He growled, giving me massive bedroom eyes and walking into the bathroom. He send chills down my spine.



~1 Hour Later~



"Hey..Roxy...ROXY."



"Eh?" I rolled over, Pete was smiling at me.



"That took you a while." I said, looking at the clock.



"I got out of the shower and you were sleeping, I didn't want to wake you up but I didn't think you'd sleep this long either."



"You'd be surprised." I got up and followed him downstairs into his car. We pulled out of the driveway and onto a familiar but foreign road.



"Where are we going?" I asked him.



"You'll see." He had Blink-182 in, it made me think of one of our first times together.



Ten minutes later he pulled the car to a stop at familiar place. He took my hand as I got out of the car.



"It's so pretty here." I said softly.



"I know."



"Why?" I asked.



"Do you remember?"



"Yeah, a little, but-" Pete was fumbling for something in his pocket. "Pete?"



He didn't answer me, he only got down on one knee. My heart was pounding in my head.



"Pete-"



"Roxy...will you marry me?" I felt myself crying.



"Pete-" He smiled. I fell onto him and cried.



"I love you so much." He whispered. I nodded, words wouldn't come out. He pulled me back and put the ring on my finger, I couldn't tell the color from the tears that were blinding me.



"Forever?" He asked.



"Forever and after."


THATS IT.
sorry it didnt last long, i just thought it would be good to end here.
theres another ff in the works so..woo.

Sign up to rate and review this story