Categories > Anime/Manga > Pokemon > Ash to Ashley

Chapter 6

by MarioDS01 0 reviews

A cross-dressing scemes fails at Celadon Gym and Ash is transforms to a real girl called Ashley. Gender Bender Bending Male to Female TG Transformation

Category: Pokemon - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Fantasy,Romance - Characters: Ash,Gary,Professor Oak - Published: 2007-10-19 - Updated: 2007-10-19 - 1262 words

2Exciting
Chapter 6: Battle, emotion and Rest
Author's Note: I have been seeing messages that viewers think that Gary is out of character. And for a while, I was not sure and was thinking of giving in. But a friend on this site Crossoverman told me Gary is not out of character. And come to think of it, he is right. The thing is Gary would be mean to Ash since he is a boy and they are rivals and both wanting to be Pokemon Masters. Gary, however, is nice to girls and has an interest to them. So when Gary meets with Ashley, his feelings are conflicted. He found out Ashley was his rival Ash, but since she is a girl, he does not want to hurt her nor her feelings, but still feels weird with her. And that is how Gary is sort of dealing with the situation.
Oh, the path I will be taking for the story and no it is not the plot that I will spoil for you guys. After I get the Pokeflute I use it on the Snorlaxes blocking 2 paths. I think I will do the one blocking Cycling Road heading to Fusha City. Ok, enough of these facts, let's continue the story.
Both Ash and Gary on the Pokemon journey together were heading east. But then Gary suddenly stopped and thought of something he wanted to do. Ashley stopped her and faced Gary. "Gary, why are we stopping?" asked Ashley wondering.
"Well Ashley, I was thinking we can do a Pokemon battle against each other" said Gary. "What? You can't be serious!" said Ashley hurt of the suggestion. "I'm dead serious Ashley, I want to make sure you are still in top form to fight against the others out there on this journey" said Gary. Ashley then paused and thought about it. "OK, I accept your challenge Gary" said Ashley. "Alright, I will not hold back on you and you better not either!" said Gary.
They decided to do a double Pokemon battle. Ashley brought out her new Cubone and her Vulpix. Gary brought out a Jolteon and a Flareon to the battle field. Ashley made her move and had Cubone use Bone Club on Jolteon and has Vulpix use quick attack on Flareon. The Bone Club attack did a critical attack on Jolteon and it fainted. Minimal damage was done Flareon with Vulpix's quick attack.
"Very good Ashley, now counter this!" shout Gary excited and brought out Vaporeon. Ash knew what to do. She switched out both Cubone and Vulpix and brought out Pikachu and Wartortle. Then Gary took his turn in the battle. He commanded this Flareon to use Flamethrower on Pikachu and the attack with quite a bit of damage. The Gary commanded the Vaporeon to use bite on Wartortle and it did some good damage on it as well.
Ashley was looking at Gary himself and saw the fire in his eyes of battle. It was scaring Ashley and the whole battle was and she began crying. Gary was confused of what is going on and told his Pokemon to stay put and take 5. He walked over to Ashley to check on her.
"What's wrong Ashley?" asked Gary with concern. Ashley lifted her head and looked at Gary in his face with still tears in her eyes and on her face. "I don't know Gary, the thing is I want to prove I can still battle well, but for some reason it feels wrong fighting you" said Ashley. Gary then tried to absorb the info Ashley given him and try to come up with the best solution.
"I see, you seemed pretty upset still, I think for now I will call off the battle, OK?" said Gary. "OK, that would be great" said Ashley. Then Gary returned his Pokemon in his Pokeballs and Ashley returned her Wartortle in its Pokeball. Then the two journeyed to Celadon city.
The two adventures found a nice Ice Cream shop in the city and when in there. They found a table there and Ashley sat there with her Pikachu. Gary went up to the counter to take their orders on Ice Cream. Gary then brought the Ice Cream and even got Pikachu some Ice Cream herself. Pikachu was delighted and nuzzled on Gary a little and then enjoyed her Ice Cream.
"You know, if you used an Electric attack with Pikachu against my Vaporeon and used a water attack with your Wartortle against my Vaporeon, you would have beaten both of them without a problem" said Gary. "I Know..." said Ashley not wanting to be reminded of the battle. "Then why did you hesitate to attack my Pokemon?" wondered Gary.
Ashley was thinking of how to answer Gary's question the best she could. "Gary...the thing is I feel weird around you, I don't know if it is my female hormones or something, but I am developing these weird feeling being around you" said Ashley. "What do you mean weird feelings" asked Gary. 'Is Ashley actually falling in love with me? No, it can't be! She's just someone I am traveling with' wondered Gary in his mind.
"I rather not talk about it right now" said Ashley defensively. "OK, then let's change the subject. I bet you are wondering how I got the 3 Eevee evolutions, right?" asked Gary. "Yeah, I am a little curious, how you did it?" wondered Ashley. "Well, first I got an Eevee and then I actually traded one of my Pokemon for a Ditto. Then I breeded Eevee and Ditto to get 2 eggs at a secret Pokemon Daycare center to get 2 more Eevees and then used the Evolution Stones to get the 3 Eevee evolutions" explained Gary.
"Wow, that's amazing!" said Ashley amazed. Then Ashley gave out a yawn. "Man, I am tired, what a day we had" said Ash. "I know, it's pretty late, let's go to the hotel and get a room to sleep at for the night" suggested Gary. "I'm all for it" said Ashley. Then the two left the Ice Cream shop with Pikachu.
They got to the Hotel. The clerk said the place is packed full and there is only one room left with a single bed. He asked if they don't mind sleeping together and both Ashley and Gary shock their heads no. Then the clerk gave the key and the adventurers signed in and headed to the room.
When they got in there Ashley felt like she needed a shower and went into the bathroom with her Pikachu. Gary sat on the bed outside and checked what is on TV. He had a kind of perverted mind and wanted to see Ashley in the shower, but decided against it since even thought she was a boy; she could react as a girl if he got in there.
After a while Ashley got out with only here bra and panties on. She explained she does not have any Pajamas to wear and never counted on becoming a real girl. Then the two went to bed together and Pikachu got on top of the bed. Both felt weird doing this, but somehow they were able to fall asleep.
To Be Continued...
Author's Notes: It seems Ashley still is having trouble with her new feminine feelings and she could not finish the battle with Gary. She even does not want to admit she is attracted to Gary. The two are now sharing a hotel room together. And no, there will be nothing dirty in it, they are fully clothed.
Sign up to rate and review this story