Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Baby, Seasons Change But People Don't.

If I Woke Up Next To You...

by XxIceCreamHeadachexX 5 reviews

Saffy goes to the party.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2007-10-20 - Updated: 2007-10-20 - 1048 words - Complete

0Unrated
Chapter Ten: If I Woke Up Next To You...

"Me and you. Setting in a honeymoon. If I woke up next to you. If I woke up next to you."
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I drummed my steering wheel with my raw finger tips as I swallowed back a rough gulp hiding in my throat. I looked to the colossal house that was holding the party as the latest tunes emerged from the door, that was constantly opening and shutting for numerous party-goers. Oh, what was I doing here? I didn't belong in a crowd such as this. Nobody was expecting me. Hell, I wasn't even expecting myself to be here. Why was I here anyway? To cuss Patrick out, or to apologize for the millionth time? Whatever it was, Patrick wouldn't acknowledge it anyway. There was no point of attending this, but something drew me to the crimson-colored door. I slowly tapped the door with my cold knuckles as I awaited an opening. After a few moments, the door opened revealing the boy with the lisp. His chocolate gaze locked onto mine as he moved his eyes down my body. Pervert.

I rolled my eyes and interrupted his stare by saying, "Can I come in?!"

He zapped back to my emerald eyes and stuttered, "Y-Y-Yeah, come in."

His cheeks flushed a brilliant shade of red as I walked in and could feel his look follow me. I walked away from him, feeling weird. Men are disgusting.

Across the scene, a sea of drunken bodies crashed together in a wave of sloppy dancing. I swarmed through the under-the-influenced teens, trying to look for Patrick. After minutes of searching, he was yet to be discovered. The scent of alcohol was adrift among the tongues of fellow classmates, and I felt alone in this world of liquor intoxicated kids. Happiness seemed to be theirs, when sorrow was the only feeling I owned. How easy it was to surrender to the pressure. I walked across the room and placed my gaze upon the numerous beer and liquor bottles resting on the table. As I was about to reach for one, a clammy hand clasped around my wrist. I was about to yell at the owner of the hand, until I found he was Patrick.

"What are you doing here?" he hissed, anger dripping from his furious tone.

"Attending a party, you?" I replied as calm as possible. I tried to wriggle my way from his grip, but he produced a firm hold.

"Why?" he demanded boring his fiery-blue eyes into mine.

"You invited me." I answered picking up a single Dorito arranged neatly in plastic bowl and cramming it into my mouth.

"Get the hell out of here, Saffy! You have no business being here!" he growled as I still stayed my calm self.

"Well, why not? I love parties!" I lied, as Patrick just rolled his eyes.

"No. No, you don't, Saffy! Just get out of here, you're going to embarrass yourself! These aren't your scene." he said as I took in offense at his comment. Who was he to tell me if parties weren't 'my scene' or not? I yanked my hand back, fiercely, making Patrick flinch.

"Who the hell do you think you are?! You're such a fake! You don't like parties, either!" I yelled grabbing a bottle of beer and chugging some of it down, in front of his face. I swallowed back the distasteful liquid, harshly. It didn't taste to pleasant, but it made me feel sort of good.

He rolled his eyes and yanked my wrist again.

"Come on, lets go home." he commanded, trying to pull me out the door.

"No! Get off me!" I dejected jerking my hand back and drinking some more of the beer. It was sort of tasting better, by each sip.

"Fine!" he surrendered and disappearing back into the ocean of party-goers. I finished off the first beer and fished another one. I consistently kept snagging beers, and after about the eighth one, I felt a bit dizzy.

Suddenly, I saw a figure encountering me, and I squinted in the flashing lights, to see who it was. This body was stammering about, and it smelled of alcohol. As it came closer, I found the body belonged to Pete.

"Pete!" I exclaimed throwing my flimsy hands in the air and hanging them on Pete's shoulders. His breath was minted with liquor as the aroma matched mine.

"Saffy?" he slurred as he stumbled from side to side in a drunken manner.

"What's happenin?!" I asked, giggling for no apparent reason as Pete just sort of rocked back and forth.

"Where's Patrick...?" he replied looking around as I giggled more from the movements of his turning head. He suddenly caught on to the giggling, and we looked like such fools standing there.

"Oh, that party pooper? He got all angry and left." I answered taking another sip of beer.

"Hah hah. Pooper!" he laughed, being extremely immature. But, it's not like I wasn't acting the same way. We both sort of sat there, laughing and reciting childish things. We were both pretty wasted.

Suddenly, out of nowhere, Pete's lips combined with mine, and I let it deepen. His tongue slid in, until he pulled away breathless.

"It's loud in here!" Pete yelled over the thundering music and laughing people.

"Let's go somewhere else!" he insisted as I took his hand eagerly, in agreement. Nothing much happened after that. I don't really remember much. That is until, nighttime suddenly transformed into morning.

Silky sheets embraced my naked body as a throbbing headache pounded in my head. I sat up and glanced across the unfamiliar room. This wasn't my room and this certainly wasn't my bed. I glanced down beside me, and there Pete was. Soundlessly sleeping, with nothing on but skin. Oh my gosh. Did we...?
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________
I am so terribly sorry it took me this long to update.
I haven't really had much inspiration for the past week, but here it is!

Thanks so, so, so, so, so, SO much to the awesome reviewers:
mooniexmisfit, i_heart_cliches, xxACoalminexx, glindapsawyer, xxShineBrighterxx, 2ndBestKiller, and ClandestineUnited! Your reviews were the highlights of my week! I couldn't update without you guys!

Comment/Compliment/Critique
Do with it as you like.
Sign up to rate and review this story