Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Baby, Seasons Change But People Don't.

Your Secret's Out.

by XxIceCreamHeadachexX 3 reviews

Saffy is lonely

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Warnings: [!!!] - Published: 2007-10-09 - Updated: 2007-10-09 - 1158 words - Complete

0Unrated
Chapter Nine: Your Secret's Out.

"I know this hurts, it was meant to (it was meant to). Your secret's out and the best part is it isn't even a good one. And it's mind over you don't, don't matter"
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hypocrite. Hypocrite. Hypocrite. Such a miniscule word that made me cringe with total hatred of myself. It bounced in my ears like a spastic rabbit on a pogo stick. Each moment was torment, knowing Patrick despised my not-so-living guts. I was a hypocrite. I was angry at Patrick for hanging around Pete, and then I just go ahead and hang around him myself. Except worse, I kissed him. Oh, gosh. I'm such a two-faced bitch.

A quick tear snaked down my pale cheek as I let out a tiny whimper for mercy. This pain was way too much to handle. I couldn't bear the drum of my heart, pounding my chest, until it's goal of ten bruises are reached. Pete made everything so damn hard for me. I thought hatred was the cold emotion I felt for him, but then he suddenly throws away the toad act and decides to become Prince Charming.

Numerous phone calls have been emitted to the oh-so infamous Patrick Stump, but sadly I still await in anticipation to receive even a small text from him. My green gaze has been embraced upon the old cell-phone for ever-lasting minutes. I had lost track of the time, for I lost total sanity with it. I wish that someone could call, so the chaos rocketing throughout my thoughts would come to a grinding halt. I even had tried to call Pete, but he must've been out in the real world instead of cooped up in a nest of hazy sorrow that was held in a dark room. Suddenly, I felt a tap on my shoulder, and as I turned around, the world was sitting heavily on my slouching shoulders.

I traveled from my dark room, and as I swung the door open, sheets of luminous light poured in, as my eyelids crashed down, shielding brightness. Rubbing and blinking took place on my face while I made my way down the carpeted stairs. Finally, vision was full but my stomach howled an empty groan. I sauntered over to the refrigerator where delectable food items rested on shelves, awaited to be eaten. I grabbed the pizza box, that had been leftover from last night and popped two pieces in the microwave. As I stood in patience for the heated pizza to be done, I flipped through a rumor filled magazine. Suddenly, the glimpse of a date caught the corner of my eye. I closed the magazine and whipped my body around to be facing the tiny calendar resting on the counter. Today was Friday. That means tomorrow is Saturday. Which concludes to that boy's birthday party that Patrick had invited me to. Eh, it doesn't matter anyway. I just wanted to go to fit in with Patrick. Now, that he hates me, I don't have to worry about attending it.

Suddenly, an audible beeping sound chimed out of the microwave. Looks like my pizza is done. I grabbed the left-overs and headed back to my room. And before I even opened the door, a distant ring-tone played inside the room. I quickly walked in and answered it. "Hello?", I greeted, unsure of whom it was. (For, I had forgotten to check the caller-ID.)

"Hey, you called?"Pete's voice answered as I heard a few muffled voices in the background.

"Yeah. I just wanted to hear the sound of someone else's voice. It's lonely here. My mom is still at work and my brother is at soccer practice. So, I'm all alone." I explained taking a bite of the cheese covered food.

"Ah, I see." he vaguely replied. He didn't seem like he had a lot to say.

"So, what's going on with you?" I asked as the muffled voices grew louder.

"I'm just..." he trailed off as I grew curious.

"Just what?" I questioned setting down the plate. He took a quick breath.

"You know that talent show?" he continued as I answered with a Yes.

"Well, I decided to join... With my band. And, well..." he trailed off again with more curiosity clouded my mind.

"Well what?" I asked biting my lip. Was this a bad thing? It's not like I'm going to enter the talent show anymore.

"Well, Patrick is the lead singer." he hesitantly answered, pausing for my reply.

"Oh." was all I said in a murmur. My heart had sunk to my hungry stomach as the acid absorbed and tarnished its remains. I don't know why I was so disappointed. Maybe, it's because I was jealous Pete had won Patrick over me. Or that was once Patrick and me's dream of winning the talent show was now Pete and Patrick's.

Then, suddenly, it hit me like a flying baseball that had crashed and shattered a window. Except, that window was my heart. Patrick's best friend wasn't me anymore. It was Pete. Of course, Patrick doesn't have a liking for me any longer, but there was time. Until now. This is why he rejected me and was so attached to Pete. Then, clouds hovered over my eyes and tears began raining down as a storm of sniffles cracked. My thumb ran over the 'end' button set in my phone as I threw it down on my bed. I was angry, sad, empty, and more mixed emotions fell into the batter.

Suddenly, an epiphany hit me. Patrick had been in Pete's band since they started hanging out. That's why he missed so many rehearsals and that's why we had that fight. It was an excuse to get out of the talent show with me. And that's why he wouldn't forgive me when I apologized. He thought, it automatically meant he had to be in the talent show with me if we were friends again. Flashbacks began swarming in as I remembered the conversation we had when Pete first sat at our lunch table. Pete had even said quote un-quote "Talent Show? Cool. I'm in." and had walked off. He must've signed his name in when he walked away. That's also the day Patrick didn't come to rehearsal. It all came to me so quickly, I grew uneasy with anger.

I stomped to my closet and swung the doors open as I began sorting through clothes. I was going to a party.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________
This chapter is sort of a filler but not really...
I personally, love this chapter.

Thanks tons to ClandestineUnited, i_heart_cliches, 2ndBestKiller, musicaldreamer, glindapsawyer, mooniexmisfit, and xxACoalMinexx for the heart warming reviews. They really made my day. I'm also glad that I got more than just three reviews. Thank you sooooooooooooooooooo much. :DDDD

I love you all, but I must go. Reviews WILL be greatly appreciated.

Comment/Compliment/Critique.
Do with it as you like.
Sign up to rate and review this story