Categories > Original > Drama > Methodical

Chapter Two

by Left_to_Center 0 reviews

The First Feeling.

Category: Drama - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Horror - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2007-10-20 - Updated: 2007-10-20 - 216 words

0Unrated
The knife is in his chest.

The blood drips down and pools at his feet.

He’s making choking sounds and throaty cries of agony.

I look him straight in the eye and he looks back.

There is nothing there, nothing working behind the glossed-over gaze.

How exhilarating this all is!

It’s so messy; there is nothing remotely clean about this worldly business, but I feel…as though until this moment I have never known what it was to feel.

My hand is shaking and he still won’t die. The red liquid is streaming downwards from the corners of his mouth, like the rivers of the oh-so glorious That place.

A serene lunacy overcomes me and suddenly, I just can’t be patient anymore.

I remove the knife and thrust again, over and over making sure I never lose eye-contact.

The light flickers for just one moment, and extinguishes.

I can’t…not savor this moment, this wonderful…beautiful…feeling moment.

I am alive.

His body slumps against the floor and leans against my legs with a sound thump.

This is mine and mine alone, this enchanting experience. That Place gave me a wisdom beyond anything this place had ever given me.

The knife was in his chest.

Now, it rests in my hand.
Sign up to rate and review this story