Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Kisses Don't Last Forever

Prologue: 1 out of 2

by prissynblack 3 reviews

jonas's prologue

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Characters: Mikey Way - Published: 2007-10-20 - Updated: 2007-10-21 - 1929 words

0Unrated
A/N: Italics= thoughts
Bold= when someones talking
The link is a picture of who's point of view it is.
Read,Enjoy=], and Review.

http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e400/Brittany199287/Banners/Jonas.png

A powerful voice hit my eardrums, banging it like a drummer would do in the middle of time square at his concert as the crowd would cheer him on for his timely evolved solo, my zombie like form lifted its self up like a sprit was helping it along, My eyes opened to close again surprising my pupil with bright light‘s that surround the familiar box I was in, a pair of eyes fixated on me when regaining the sight I was ever so exultant to have

the voice spoke clearly and firmly, I wanted to ignore the useless demand he kept repeating but the cub he smacked against the bars made my lethargic feeling awake each time, If what he was doing was coffee I’d be up and ready to start the insignificant day that was ahead of me, but unlucky as I am I was never ready to start a day, you’d need to smack me up the head a couple of times to get me up and motivated.

Motivated? Positive words aren’t in my vocabulary. I can’t, will not, I refuse, or any downbeat phrases that set a negative atmosphere I would let roll off my tongue any chance I got. Being raised around wolfs including the female figure you could never believe you came out of but yet your exactly a spitting image of. Fuck me in the ass and call me your tramp and I’ll take it as a compliment but if you tell me I look like my mother I just might dot your eye.

The guard in a cheap, tight fitting, rented out uniform until he could afford the real thing opened the gate because in this situation I was the bird that always flew through people’s windows and ended up getting the vet called on them but always somehow got out. I defiantly know why the cage bird sings because I haven’t stopped singing since I got here. I stood on my hind legs that weighed as much as lips and used them to saunter across this tiny box until I reached the gate, only to come in my view was the infamous mom and dad.

They claimed to raise me to be this dream girl who is this angel like symbol but really I’m there worst nightmare. Why should they get all the credit for my ever successful faults, imperfections and flaw’s? Those are my gifts I’ve proudly earned. Strolling up to them carrying my integral thoughts laterally on each shoulder they rested upon, I halt in front of them almost identical to what a soldier would do when coming to his sergeant’s command. The same words they would replicate when speaking to me as if they had there own dictionary that would be called “Parenting words to out of control teenager” they spoke. Dripping off there tongue if only I had a napkin to wipe them off. It was irritating none the less.

After they were done lecturing me with the accustomed words that must have been printed on my forehead because that’s what they looked like they were reading off of. We walked out the second home I had, a fucking police station. It felt like I was in a movie because we kept doing this scene, It was as if we couldn’t get it right. Leading up to the car dad turned off the alarm that would slim our chances of getting robbed. Dragging my self and sitting in the back seat my mom got shot-gun, too bad it wasn’t loaded.

The Lincoln navigator’s engine roared and tires rolled. My head leaned up against the glass window as I stared out of it. These eyes tried to find an escape by ignoring the classical music that drifted out the radio. They wanted to get away and take this body with it. They needed some security in feeling and being. Wanted to look into the sky and suddenly find there self again. They wanted to drift into a world far far away from this dead end she couldn’t find her away out of.

:]:


My model type body I’ve been told I had sat on the couch slouching those shoulders over in a un lady like posture. The creators of good manners and proper etiquette would cringe at my well being. Mommy and daddy stood in front of the TV I was trying to watch and gave each other stares, the eyes told a story that I interpreted as another down talk of my wrong doings or better said “mistakes”. Father opened his mouth and words began to pour out.

“You’ve been warned time and time again. It seems me and your mother can’t possible handle your rebellious, self centered acts you keep performing over and over again. Enough is enough so we’ve made a decision. Were sending you off to boarding school in Vermont”

He finished his sentence taking a sigh of relief, they were bluffing, I mean they always threatened me with this and after all this time I don’t think I can believe them. I crossed one leg over the other and smiled as I leaned back.

“Okay if you want to hear I’ll change my behavior. Then here you go. I‘ll change my behavior”

My mother covered her mouth like what I said was the marked words from satin his self. I just said what they wanted to hear. Eventually I’ll start misbehaving and getting out of hand. I couldn’t get tired of the role I played It became a part of me. You can’t blame the fact my parents can’t control what I do. These people are pushovers.

I was a one woman army and always won the battles because they were too weak to fight back.

“We’re not joking with you. I’m tired of you running your father and me over. I can’t take this anymore”

the tone was more then exasperated. If looks could kill her facial expressions would have put me to my grave. These lips formed into a sly smile. Taking over my expression to be a persuasive plot to change there plans.

“Mom and Dad you’re getting way over your head”

I never beg. I wasn’t a beggar I needed to set them straight

“I guarantee I won’t do anything I did before. All I need is help. You need to put your trust in me and believe I can change”

There going to eat right into the cake I just baked. Eat up now because later you’ll regret that last bite. Suckers!

“You must think we have a big sign that says ‘Sucker’ on our forehead‘s. Your mother and I are not giving into your devious plan to change because our minds are made up. You put this all on yourself. Go pack your bags because were driving you up to the airport in morning”

I stood up giving them a smirk and proceed on my way to my room. Before I reached my room a tiny voice stopped me dead in my tracks. I spun around and stopped as I was staring at the person who let words come out there mouth. She was standing in her doorway of her room.

“Don’t leave me Jonas” my younger sibling pleaded.

I breathed in deep and exhaled slow. Dragging my legs along with me I wrapped my arms around her, as she rested her head on my bosom area. My right hand stroked her head, almost petting it like we would do our cat.

“I’ll be back before you know it. I don’t want to go but they’ve made up there mind and who knows this can make me into a better person”

I felt her head bend back so her almond shape eyes could stare into mines. Tears were running down her cheeks and falling on my shirt. Her lips looked numb, it felt impossible for them to curve up and show off the craters in those cheeks.

“How much better of a person can you be?”

The words that rolled off her tongue were simply a compliment and a hint to how much she looks up to me. I cupped the side of her face as I looked into nowhere and instructed her with movement to lie back on my chest. I had no more words to say. I could only talk through movement and I was saying a lot.

If there is anyone in this world I actually cared about it would be my 13 year old sister Ella. I loved her and only wished for this young child to not make the same mistakes I have. If anything happened to her I don’t know what I’d do really, but being away can only bring out the positive since she won’t be around such things as before. The negative is she won’t have me to protect her even for the littlest of things.

I used my hands to rest on her shoulders.

“I don’t know about you but I have this sudden sweet tooth for ice cream sundaes, while we munch on some popcorn, watching the classic scary movies we couldn’t bare to watch years ago, Maybe in-between a little gossiping about boys and adolescent life as we know it, if were not too distracted from the goblins and ghouls that could possibly be ease dropping under the bed, letting this entire event take place in my room as we stay up all night in our Pajamas. I’m just throwing out ideas only if you’re up for it?”

Those lips must of regained consciousness because there they were forming into a healthy grin. It was a natural ability for me to make her smile at the most depressing times.

“Go change and we’ll meet right back here in 5. Okay?”

Her head began to move up in down in a very quick motion, following that with racing to her room as if she was running for a world cup. I turned the other way and went to my room.

This isn’t a bad punishment. I will miss the sneaking out, unprotected sex, raves, and all the illegal drinking that was involved. The bad in fluently friends, which includes everything up to them giving me beer and buying my cigarettes. My underage, out of control, rebellious, teenage ways have always got me into a lot of trouble.

The guys I’ve slept with and girls I made out with will forever lay in the memories of the new life that’s before me. These folks think sending me to a boarding school will change my ways. Don’t they know who I am? Haven’t they raised me to be the party, sex carver, drinking and smoking little girl? I knew better to take my rock star mentality everywhere I go. Maybe this place will keep me out of trouble or better yet get me in more. Let’s face it I’m no good girl. You know what the boys say about girls in uniforms, I just might hike that skirt a little shorter.
Sign up to rate and review this story