Categories > Anime/Manga > Full Metal Alchemist > The room

Help me!

by Leftout101 0 reviews

Sorry it took forever to post...

Category: Full Metal Alchemist - Rating: R - Genres: Action/Adventure - Characters: Edward Elric - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2006-01-07 - Updated: 2006-01-08 - 302 words

0Unrated
Chapter 5--

"How dare you touch me." Edward shouted.

"Oh...but I never laid a hand on you, boy." Tucker said almost laughing.

Then who? Edward thought to himself.

"You see, that's what makes me so good at this. I figure out ways to get out of going to hell for my sins. Even if it means someone else takes my place in the flames."

Edward knew now how he had done it. He had someone else do it for him. But who? Edward thought.

"Is there someone working for you? Some who thinks your doing the right thing by keeping me locked up."

"No, Edward. He knows all I want is you dead and he wants the same. Granted he wants you dead for reasons beyond me..."

"At least I know it's a man." Edward said out loud.

There was silence on the other end for a long time then, "Edward?"

"What is it?" Edward said as he stood to his feet.

"Do you recognize this voice?"

"HELP ME!!" screamed someone on the other side of the intercom that Edward had just spotted in the upper right corner.

Edwards eyes widened as he heard this. "Winry."

"Why Edward, do since anger in your voice? I thought you would have guessed by now."

"What!! What would I have guessed?"

"That I need more blood than just yours to keep you in that room. I needed the blood of a loved one."

"That was the missing ingredient."

Edward now remembered that certain transmutation circle. And he remembered that only one man had ever preformed it successfully.

"Hohenheim?" Edward questioned. "How, how do you know that transmutation?"

Tucker came over the intercom again, "How do you think I know anything, Edward? I certainly didn't teach myself. You of all people know you can't do that."
Sign up to rate and review this story