Categories > Original > Horror > Horror Hospital

Stubborn

by SWS020 0 reviews

Lance is to stubborn

Category: Horror - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Horror - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2007-10-22 - Updated: 2007-10-22 - 441 words - Complete

0Unrated
"Huh stay here" Lance mumbled to himself as he picked himself up and placed the cell phone into his pocket. He stumbled to a stand and slowly made his way out of the hospital room. "Lance what are you doing?" He heard Jason's voice come from behind him. "I'm going to find Jilly" He stated. "But they told you to stay here" Jason tried and reason. Lance slowly turned towards Jason and gave him his famous 'do you want me to hurt you' look. "Okay fine dude, but don't tell anyone I let you do this" Jason said. "Where's Mal?" Lance asked as he noticed that their was not one else but them around. "In the bath room down the other hall, crying. Its hard on her she just lost her boyfriend." Jason said, and then added. "And we just lost our best friend." He looked to be on the brink of tears. "I'm not lossing any of you all anymore I can't take it." Lance shook his head and then turned slowly and then stumbled down the hallway to the stairs. "Lets hope dude, lets hope."

Lance struggled down the stairs and gripped his side as he came to a stop. Was it the hospital that was getting to him or did he just a see someone walk out of the room not to far way from him. Looking around he noticed a sign, old and rusted, that said 'Floor 4'. 'Didn't Malcum and Brooke come onto this floor?' He asked himself. Shaking his head, Lance countinued towards the other stair case. He didn't pay any attention to the room, that the figure had just imerged from, until he heard a crash coming from it. Turning back around, Lance supported himself on the wall and walked towards the room, awaiting the weird things that may happen.

When he pushed the door open, Lance came upon a site that was more disturnbing then the time he walked in on Brooke and Malcum in Malcums room one night. He fought back the tears as he saw he two best friends stuck together like schiscabobs. Lance turned away from the death scene, and took 3 deep breaths. "I SAID I WASN'T GOING TO LOSE ANYONE ELSE" He screamed and slumpped onto the ground. "To bad" A voice came from down the hall. Lance recongized that voice. "Sam, WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO?!" He screamed and pushed himself up. His ex girlfriend stood at the end of the hall. "I'm not happy so your not happy" She said and disappeared into thin air. "BITCH!" Lance screamed and then fell to the ground again.
Sign up to rate and review this story