Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > A Friendship To Last A Lifetime

Unknown Stranger

by checkered_stars 0 reviews

Someone returns to school that shocks them all...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2007-10-25 - Updated: 2007-10-25 - 1587 words - Complete

0Unrated
Chapter 32-

“Rachel, if we turn back now, they won’t see us, and they’ll never know. We could totally get away with it.” Gerard whispered.

I sighed and shoved Gerard along.

He was being such a little brat this morning. Didn’t want to get up, didn’t want to have a shower, didn’t want to get ready, didn’t want to have breakfast, plus Mikey and I had to basically drag him to school.

I have no idea why he didn’t want to go to school. Beside the fact that it was school.

I walked into the school grounds and saw our peeps sitting under that tree again. It was like they’re signature meeting spot. Which was probably a good thing, cause we always knew were to find them in the morning.

“What’s up ma homies?” I said, throwing my bag on the ground and sitting next to Tegan.

“What’s with Gerard?” Ray asked, pointing behind him to Mikey dragging Gerard by the arm over towards us while Gerard kicked and screamed.

“I have no idea… I had to physically undress him and throw him in the shower this morning.” I sighed.

“I bet that would’ve been fun.” Frank muttered with a cheeky smile.

“Oh yeah, I had the time of my life taking off his pants while he clawed at my arms.” I said sarcastically.

Everyone laughed.

“No! NO!” Gerard squealed.

“Gerard! Shut the fuck up and act your fucking age!” I shouted.

Gerard yanked his arm away from Mikey and gave me a dirty look.

“Well, I think I might go for a walk… Surprisingly, we are ten minutes early.” I said, getting up and starting to walk away.

I heard someone run up behind me.

“Mind if I come?” Scarlet asked.

“Not at all my blueberry friend.” I said cheerfully.

“Right then…” Scarlet mumbled.

“Hey emo!” I heard someone shout across the oval.

Great, why is it I always bump into these people?

I ignored them and kept walking.

“I’m talking to you shithead!” I heard Jeremy yelled before I felt a ball collide with the side of my head.

“Fuck!” I groaned in pain, he was so close to getting right where my stitches are.

Knowing my luck they’ll pop open.

“Did someone die?” Jeremy asked sarcastically.

“Excuse me?” I asked, turning around.

“Well, by the way you’re dressed, you look like you’re ready to go to a funeral… All dressed in black.” Jeremy said in a mocking tone.

I went to turn again.

“You know, I just thought… normal people don’t wear all black. So I thought maybe something was wrong? I was generally concerned.” Jeremy added smartly.

I turned around to face him again, and saw Kara was by his side.

“I don’t mind being different Jeremy. I’m actually proud of it… I’d rather stand out and be myself then look like every other faggot in this fucked up school.” I sighed.

“But you know Rachel, it wouldn’t hurt to wear a little colour every now and then…” Kara said.

“And maybe something different? Something instead of those tight black pants, hooded jumpers and band shirts you wear all the time.” Kara added, looking me up and down with a disgusted look on her face.

“What, try something different like what you’re wearing?… Ah, no thanks. I’d rather not look like a skank.” I said bitchily.

Kara gasped loudly.

I began to walk off and Scarlet followed.

“Did you ask Gerard about what happened at the lake?” Kara shouted.

Is that all she can come up with? Geez, she is pathetic.

“Why yes I did Kara. Thank you for the update.” I said, facing her but walking backwards.

For some reason, I saw a look of slight shock on her face.

“You know I did it better than you ever will.” Kara shouted.

“I highly doubt it.” I screamed before turning the corner.

I sighed.

“How much I would give to have her skanky arse slaughtered.” I said quietly.

"This happens every 'free dress' day." I sighed again.

"What happens?" Scarlet asked.

"The teasing. If you'd even call it that... But, I'm just sick of the comments I, we get for what we wear..." I explained, slightly frustrated.

"Ah, don't let it get to ya..." Scarlet said, quickly wrapping an arm around me and hugging me to her.

“So, what was that about back there?” Scarlet asked, clueless.

“Probably shouldn’t tell you, so you can’t tell Gerard I told you.” I said, stopping briefly.

“Yeah. I won’t.” Scarlet assured quickly.

“When those two were going out, they got a bit drunk and kinda did it at the lake.” I said lowly.

“Are you serious?!” Scarlet half gasped, half squealed.

“Yep.” I nodded.

“And, you’re completely fine with that?” Scarlet asked.

“No, not really, but, I don’t see why it should hold me back.” I shrugged.

“I thought you were Gerard’s first?” Scarlet asked quietly.

“I was… Just, what happened with Kara it wasn’t an actual happening.” I said, pulling my phone out of my pocket as it continued to vibrate.

“Oh, I get cha.” Scarlet said slowly.

I could probably talk in Gibberish and the woman would still understand me. That’s why we thought we are telepathically connected somehow. Strange, I know.

“Ok…” I said slowly.

“What?” Scarlet said, turning her head to look at me.

“Apparently we need to go back to the tree right away. There’s something we’re not going to believe.” I said dumbly.

“Gerard?” Scarlet guessed.

“Who else?” I asked sarcastically.

“He’s having a bit of a spaz attack at the moment I think…” I laughed as we made our way into view of the tree.

“Who’s that that Frank’s jumping on? Doesn’t look like anyone we know…” Scarlet said.

“An unknown stranger.” I said suspiciously.

We walked in silence as I squinted my eyes to try and see who this person was.

“No. Fucking. Way.” I said, stopping my footsteps.

“What?” Scarlet asked, confused.

“BOBBY!!” I squealed and sprinted over to the tree.

I jumped on Bob’s back and covered his eyes.

“What the fuck are you doing back?! Oh my god I’ve missed you so much!” I said very quickly in a high-pitched voice.

“You could’ve told us when you were coming back!” I screamed, getting off Bob’s back and walking around to see his face.

Bob’s a very good friend of mine. We came together on the first day of high school along with everyone else except for Gerard, Mikey and I, who were already friends in primary school.

Bob went overseas to America for about half a year to visit family that were getting married. Bob didn't want to go, but of course, his parents forced him.

“Ah how I’ve missed that sweet voice of yours.” Bob said, hugging me tightly.

“And that sweet body as well.” Bob mumbled sarcastically.

I laughed.

Bob and I are the ones usually mucking around sexually… Well, I muck around with everyone sexually, but Bob’s my main target.

Bob began to move his hand down my back playfully, but in a fake hand action.

“OK! That’s enough!” Gerard said loudly, pulling me away from Bob and holding me to him.

“She’s mine now Bob, you’ve lost the game.” Gerard said dramatically.

“Oh yeah?” Bob asked loudly.

“YEAH!” Gerard repeated nearly as loud as Bob.

“She’s my girlfriend now. So what are ya going to do about it?” Gerard said smartly.

“Ok then, prove it.” Bob said simply, folding his arms over his chest.

Gerard placed his arms on my hips and shoved me backwards slightly, roughly placing his mouth on mine.

He kissed me passionately before pulling back and looking triumphantly at Bob.

I think by the look on Bob’s face, he previously thought Gerard was joking.

He knew now that Gerard was serious.

There was no way in HELL either of us would’ve done that as a joke. The only contact our mouths made before we started going out was the quick pecks on the lips we were forced upon in truth or dare. Which wasn't very often.

Bob stood there, completely speechless.

I laughed.

“Not something you were expecting aye Bob?” I laughed.

“No. Not really…” Bob said quietly.

“SOMEONE COULD’VE TOLD ME!” Bob shouted.

Everyone laughed.

“So if I ask what’s been happening, this will be the main subject?” Bob asked, putting an arm around Gerard and I.

"Oh, there's a lot more that's been going on..." I said sarcastically.

"Yeah, but most of it was the making of these two." Mikey said, gesturing his hand towards Gerard and I.

"Gerard went out with a popular slut for a few months, did you know that?" I asked, already knowing the answer.

"Ah, no." Bob said quietly.

"Well, he did." I replied simply.

I heard Gerard sigh beside me.

"You're never going to let that go are you?" Gerard said quietly.

"Probably not, no." I said.

The bell rang for the start of school.

"Come Bob, I shall fill you in on what has happened in the time of your absence, and you shall tell us all about your holiday." I said in a posh tone, draping an arm around Bob and taking a step forward.
Sign up to rate and review this story