Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Let Me Be The One Who Calls You Baby...

Chapter Four: All That I've Got

by XkissmeXkillmeX 3 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres:  - Published: 2007-10-27 - Updated: 2007-10-27 - 1049 words

0Unrated
I stumbled onto the bus after the show, I was the only one except Bob who hadn't gone out to a club, even Luke went. We had gotten in a fight at the pavilion so I decided to let her go with her friends and I stayed behind. Bob went straight to his bunk to call his fiancé, Sonny. She couldn't come on tour; she was too emotionally attached to her apartment and new job. As soon as the tour was over they were going to get married and do that whole happily ever after nonsense. Deep down inside, I wouldn't admit it, but I was jealous. I wanted to be with Luke for the rest of my life, but I couldn't tell her that. Could I?
I fell asleep and woke up again at around one in the morning to my cell phone wringing.
"Hey G, where you guys at?" I was still half asleep.
"The hospital, Luke mixed alcohol with her meds by accident..." He sounded worried, so that made me even more worried.
"I'll be right there." He gave me directions and I grabbed the keys to the rental and got there in under ten minutes. I met up with Gerard, Ally, and Mikey in the hall.
“Sid's in there with her, she just woke up." Ally whispered, she looked like she had been crying; Mikey pulled her closer to him. Sid walked out of the room.
"Just in time... she's asking for you." She glared at me, she made me feel as if I had done something wrong. I walked into the room and pulled a chair up next to her bed.
"Hey baby." She glared at me softly but I didn't care. "What happened?"
"I accidentally mixed my meds with a shot or to, obviously it didn't react to well." She half smiled. "I'll be okay though, I'm always okay."
"You're too reckless." I whispered. "You're never careful enough, crowd surfing, stage diving, what the hell girl?" I smirked.
"Why live if you can't have fun, besides, Sid does all those things and then some." She noted.
"Yeah but Sid's not on six different pills and shit, I'm just saying, you have to be more careful. You're not supposed to be drinking anyway." I hated sounding like her mother, but I loved her to much.
"Oh Shut up...if I hadn't have taken the Ativan at five then I would have been fine, I forgot I took it, that's what fucked me up." I decided not to argue with her, I just sighed and was thankful that she was alive.
"Aye my turn to talk to the alcoholic pill popper." Ally was standing in the doorway, the same glare that Sid had was thrown in my direction, what the hell?
I kissed Luke on the cheek and left the room. Sid walked over to me. "Fucking asshole." She spat. I looked at her oddly.
"What the hell did I do to you?" I said just as angry as surprised.
"You guys get into a fight and all of a sudden out of the sixteen years they've had her on meds she ‘forgets' that she can't mix them with booze, I highly fucking doubt it. This wasn't a slip up; she did it because of you." She pushed me back into the wall. "I suggest you dump her, and forget ever being with her."
"You think breaking up with her, will make her better?" I scoffed.
"Not right away, but I can already tell she'd be a hell of a lot better without you." Her words hurt but I knew she was just worried about her sister. Ashe agreed to go home for awhile, you're going to break up with her, and things are going to go back to the way they were."
"One little fuck up and I have to leave her?" I couldn't believe her.
"Once is enough." She seethed.

Six Months Later

"I know that was her, you have to believe me." I swore to Gerard. "They live there." I had seen Sid walking out of an apartment building, and where ever Sid was, Luke was there to.
Gerard had never forgiven me, after Luke got out of the hospital, Sid broke up with Gerard, and forced me to leave Luke, and they just left. They didn't keep in touch, just pretty much dropped off the face of the earth. It was the day before Sonny and Bobs wedding so we were in the old neighborhood, shopping, renting tuxes, that kinda bullshit, and I saw Sid.
"There supposed to be at the wedding tomorrow, if you want to talk to her, do it at the reception." Gerard mumbled.
"What if she has a boyfriend?" I whispered.
"Then too fucking bad will you just shut the fuck up!" I backed off. Gerard missed Sid; he saw this as being all my fault. He had stayed up almost every night crying, missing her.

At the Reception

The wedding had been huge and amazing. Sid, Luke, and Ally had been bridesmaids. To my relief and G's neither Sid nor Luke brought dates with them. I sat at a table, alone, sipping a glass of champagne, I had no urge to dance, or even move. I wanted her, and I wasn't with her, therefore, why bother? I saw Gerard with Sid, they were dancing, kissing. I knew without even having to ask that they were back together. Lucky them right?

I felt arms slide down my shoulders and resting at my chest. "I missed you." Luke whispered into my ear.
"If you're sister see's us together..." I trailed off.
“She’ll kill us... I don't care, I love you, and I don't want to loose you again. I know what I did was stupid, I didn't think." I stood and faced her, tears falling from her eyes already. She was still beautiful. She looked up at me, and then threw her arms around me, holding me close, crying into my shoulder. "Please promise me you'll never leave, besides my sister you're all that I've got." She whispered.
"I promise." I whispered back. I didn't want to piss her sister off, but I loved her. I wouldn't leave her again. Not even death could tear us apart.
Sign up to rate and review this story