Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Let Me Be The One Who Calls You Baby...

Chapter Three: Sound Effects and Over Dramatics

by XkissmeXkillmeX 0 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2007-10-27 - Updated: 2007-10-27 - 1186 words

0Unrated
I woke up at noon and stumbled down the hall, still half asleep. I got to the kitchen and found Gerard sitting at the table with Sid. I must have looked panicked because she half smiled. Ashe's not here, don't worry, she's at work 'till five." He sighed. I looked like shit, hair everywhere and in a t-shirt and boxers. I took a soda from the fridge and headed back to my room.
I opened in and took a drink, then sat it on the night stand. I threw on some clothes and did my hair and makeup. Luke was supposed to get here around six, so I had a few hours to do whatever. Like decide where the hell I was going to take her.
By three I was freaking the fuck out. I had no idea where to take her, Gerard had left with Sid and they wouldn't be back till well after midnight, I looked like shit. I fixed my hair for the millionth time and collapsed on to the bed. I could just be really cliché and say we chill in the hotel room, but that's also deja vu considering that's what we did last night. FUCK.
I racked my brain for something, ANYTHING! I even looked through the phonebook for local places. I suppose I could take her to see a movie, it's a little cheesy but it would work. I had nothing better. I decided on dinner and a movie, classic, but not as bad as chilling in a hotel room.
I changed again, and fixed my hair one last time as Luke knocked on the door. "Hey you." She smiled.
"Hey baby." I kissed her cheek.
"Don't...call me baby." She said, she was serious but she wasn't mad.
"Aw, why not?" I was curious.
"Long unnecessary story." She shrugged. "Are we leaving?"
"Yeah, I thought maybe dinner and a movie?" I crossed my fingers.
"Okay." She half smiled, considering it.
I led her to my car and I drove to a small restaurant. We talked and ate then headed off the theater. She picked a horror flick, thank god and we sat all the way in the back. I put my arm around her and she leaned against me. The movie didn't really amuse us that much, so we left near the end. "Want me to take you home?" She looked at the clock.
"It's still early, and Sid won't be back for awhile, is it ok if I come over?" I nodded and headed back to the hotel.
We entered the hotel and stood awkwardly for a bit. I half laughed, not knowing what to do. I was afraid this was going to happen. "Do you want to watch a movie? I have a DVD player hooked up in my room; I know we just came from one…but…” I shut up before I ended up sounding more pathetic then I already was.
“sure." I walked to my room and she followed, shutting the door behind us and taking off her shoes before lying on my bed. I put in a random movie that I had lying around. I took off my shoes and lay down next to her and she moved closer to me as the movie started. I started getting into the movie when she moved closer and started biting at my neck. I looked over at her.
"Do you want me to stop?" She whispered softly. I shook my head and she continued, leaving little marks down my neck. She moved on top of me and I completely forgot about the movie. She kissed me on the lips and proceeded to unbutton my pants, and I did the same for her. A few minutes later I could have sworn I was in heaven.
The next morning she was still lying next to me sleeping, she looked so beautiful. I pushed a few loose strands of hair out of her face and kissed her forehead lightly. I got out of bed, careful not to wake her and got a shower and got dressed, I checked the room and she was still sleeping. I walked to the kitchen and met Gerard there for the usual morning routine. I grabbed a soda and he just stared at me. “Sid called, I told her Luke stayed here last night, I wasn't lying was I?" I shook my head. "You better not screw this up; it’ll ruin my relationship to." He said, serious.
"I really like her G, don't worry about it. Where's Mikey, he hasn't been around for a few days." I said, changing the subject.
"He's been staying with this girl Ally." I didn't know her.
"I like her." He shrugged. “she's taking up all his time though."
"You're one to talk, seeing Sid before the show tonight?" I smirked and he ignored me. "That's what I thought. Isn't it cute! You miss your brother." I left before he got the opportunity to chuck something at me.
I entered the room as Luke woke up and she took my soda from my hand. She opened it, took a drink then handed it back. I took a sip and sat it down. She moved closer to me and kissed me deeply, tongue pushing my lips slightly apart. I didn't resist, I was already falling in love.
Two Months Later
"Ally What the hell are you doing in there!?" The tour bus was beyond crowded, the band plus Luke, Sid, and Ally.
"Hiding! Shut the fuck up before they find me!" She yelled.
"You can't play hide and seek on a tour bus, I need to piss open up!" I banged on the door again and Sid came from the back.
"Ready or not here I come!" Sid yelled, ripping curtains from bunks. "Found you Luke." Luke was lying in my bunk reading a book I had left out.
"I wasn't hiding; I told you I wasn't playing." She mumbled.
"Tuff Shit you lost." Sid continued searching, stopping to stand next to me. "Ally you're in the bathroom!" She yelled.
"No I'm not!" She yelled back. "Oh...SHIT!" She opened the door a few minutes later looking defeated. "I'll count." She mumbled, disappearing into the back. I rolled my eyes, used the bathroom and came back out to see Ally tearing up the place looking for Sid.
"How did I get stuck here with the chicks?" I said out loud, making Luke move over so I could lie next to her.
"Because you're a pussy." She smirked, putting the book down and kissing me.
"Oh really?" I asked her.
"Yeah but it's ok." She shrugged, laughing. "When do we start moving again?" She asked yawning.
"As soon as the guys get back from the food run." I assured her. Ally poked her head into the bunk. "I found you." Luke rolled her eyes and ignored her. Ally left and I figured it was now or never. "I love you Luke." I whispered, I know she heard me, she smiled to herself.
"I love you to." She said lightly.
Sign up to rate and review this story