Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Let Me Be The One Who Calls You Baby...

Chapter Two: Maybe Memories

by XkissmeXkillmeX 3 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [V] [X] - Published: 2007-10-26 - Updated: 2007-10-27 - 712 words

0Unrated
"Hey my girlfriends coming over, she's bringing her twin sister. We've only been going out for two months and I kinda want to be alone with her." Gerard looked at me with pleading eyes.
"You want me to hang out with her while you guys fuck in the back?" He glared at me but I ignored it, laughing. "I'll chill with her, twin you say?"
"They don't look that similar." He admitted. "But thanks man."
"Just don't make me regret it." I went back to reading my novel and waiting for the girls to arrive. The hotel room was shared by Gerard, Mikey, and myself. Mikey was out being his self at the mall with Bob, so it was just me and Gerard, and soon twin sisters.

Someone knocked on the door a few hours later and Gerard let them in. I looked up and met with the most beautiful blue eyes I had ever seen.
"Frank, this is my girlfriend Sidney...she likes to be called Sid." I stood and shook hands with the girl standing with G. She had similar eyes as the girl I was no doubt in like with, short hair, and was wearing bondage pants and a band t-shirt. "And this is her sister Luka...everyone calls her Luke." I smiled at the beautiful creature before me. Her eyes were light blue, almost silver. She was wearing a beanie; she had black hair with thin lavender highlights. She was wearing a fishnet shirt with a corset top and tight black and white bondage pants. I can remember every detail about her specifically. The way she postured herself, nervous but confident at the same time. Shy but outgoing. She was beautiful, in a self tortured and emotional way. I was falling in love already, and all I knew was her name.
"Hey." I half smiled.
"Hey" She replied, looking at me oddly, I must have been staring.
We spent the whole night talking about stupid things that didn't matter, politics, books, music, and movies that we both enjoyed. She was so full of life. She glanced up at the clock, at around nine. "Hold on a sec." She said, digging through her purse for something, and pulling out something I couldn't see. "Is there someplace I can get a glass of water in here?"
"Yeah Sure." I nodded standing up and leading her down a hall into a mini kitchen. I pulled a glass out of the cabinet and got some water from the tap for her. "Here" I handed her the glass, and she put something in her mouth and took a drink of the water. I just looked at her oddly.
"Um, sorry, it's not something I like showing someone I just met." she half laughed. "I have anxiety disorder and I'm a mild schizophrenic, so I get pretty bad, that's why they keep me on these little pills." She gave me another sarcastic laugh. "So now that you think I'm crazy..."
She trailed off. “I don’t-” I moved closer to her, putting my arm around her waist. “-think you’re crazy” I kissed her softly, and thankfully I had read her right and she kissed me back. Just then someone entered the kitchen.
"Hey guys! Come on Luke we're leaving. You have work in the morning." Sid said overly sweet and loud, completely ignoring the fact that we were having a moment.
"I'll see you around then." She picked up a pen and wrote her cell number down on my hand. She kissed me again, I half kissed back, and her sister worried me, even then.
I watched her walk out of the kitchen and when the front door shut Gerard came to join me in the kitchen. "So I heard you and Luke got along great." He smirked at me.
"She's incredible." I mumbled.
"You're welcome." Gerard seemed pleased with himself.
"That was the plan wasn't it, to get us together?" I half glared at him.
"Duh, I'm just glad I didn't have to kill you for fucking it up." Gerard walked out and I was left by myself.
I called Luke and set up a date for tomorrow night, and went to bed early, wanting tomorrow to come as fast as possible.
Sign up to rate and review this story