Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > My Clandestine

=Five= It's Hard To Say I Do When I Don't

by XkissmeXkillmeX 0 reviews

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Published: 2007-10-28 - Updated: 2007-10-28 - 944 words - Complete

0Unrated
We were eating take out in the living room when I brought it up. "I want kids...soon..." I kind of mumbled so I wasn't completely sure that she had heard me. Then she looked at me and kind of half smiled.
"How soon?" She asked, as if we were talking about renting a movie.
"Very soon?" I sounded stupid.
"Then I guess now would kinda be a good time to tell you..." She trailed off and my heart skipped a beat.
"What?"
"Pete...I'm pregnant...” She grinned; I put my food down and just about pounced on her. The food slipped out of her hands and onto the floor, which Hemmingway didn't mind at all. She was on the sofa lying on her back, I was hovering over her, god she was beautiful.
"I'll make a good dad, I promise." I sort of half whispered.
"I have no doubts." She said back, a rush of relief for a worry I didn't know I had come over me. I kissed her lips softly, then her cheek.
I looked at her oddly. "So that’s why you wanted Takeout...even though you hate takeout?" She nodded.
I picked her up bridal style and carried her to the bedroom (romantic am I not?) "I'm not going to be able to do this much longer am I?" I laughed, putting her down and laying down on the bed next to her. "I have a question." I breathed, suddenly becoming serious.
"And what would that be?" She asked, so sweet and innocent.
"Did you want to get married? I'm not asking...sorry...damn...I already fucking up...shit..." I didn't mean to word it how I did but she just laughed at my swearing.
"Just say what you wanted to...I get the point." She mumbled.
"I wanted to know if...that was in your plan. If you would want to marry me. I was talking to Andy and I want kids, I'm just not sure if I want to do the whole 'I do' thing yet." I rushed.
"Pete you're such a subtle romantic." She rolled her eyes, laughing.
"Don't laugh at me! I'm serious!" I said.
"I know babe." She kissed me softly. "Most men have your problem; they just choose not to admit to it. Petey has commitment issues.” She giggled “ I'll wait on you."
"It's not that...I don't have..." She had caught me; I suppose that was what was holding me back. I loved her though...I want to spend my whole life with her, I just don't feel like... Am I worth spending a lifetime with? Damn, FANS get tired of me sometimes.
"Just drop it, when you want what I want, let me know." She mumbled, kissing me for reassurance.
"This...this right here? Is why I love you so god damn much." I pulled her closer to me, kissing her deeper, licking her lower lip.
She pressed her body against mine and I let out a soft moan as her hands traveled to the button on my jeans. “I haven’t even touched you yet.” She laughed airily.
“You don’t have to…” I kissed her hungrily. She pulled back, a evil smirk on her lips.
“Fine. I won’t then.” She got off the bed and walked out of the room playfully.
“No no no no no no…” I clenched my teeth in frustration. “Tease!” I yelled.
“It’s not my fault you’re easy!” she called back.
“Yes it is!” This was useless. God she knew how to get to me, and I loved it.
About a week later we were all filling into a tour bus, I had tried to convince Kylie to stay home and relax but she wouldn’t have it. After the packing of the bus was done I lay on my bunk reading when she pushed me over to lie next to me. She wrapped her arms around me a drifted off to sleep without saying a word. I kissed her cheek lightly and did the same.
I woke up in the middle of the night. It wasn’t hot on the bus but Kylie was sweating like crazy, her whole body was warm, and I was freezing. I tried to wake her, her eyes came half opened and she mumbled something I couldn’t understand. “Baby, are you ok? What’s wrong.” I tried not to sound worried, but I was. She didn’t reply so I got out of bed, picking her up and laying her on the sofa. Patrick must have already been up, he came up front wearing boxers and a hoodie.
“Is she ok?” He sounded worried.
“I don’t know. Tell the driver to get us to a hospital.” I snapped at him. I didn’t know what to do. I’m such an idiot. He came back and told me the driver said were just a few miles away.
Patrick handed me a cold rag and I dabbed her face and neck with it, trying to cool her off. “She could just have a cold…It might not be as bad as we think it is.” He was trying to help, I didn’t want to hurt his feelings by yelling so I held my tounge.
“Even so…with the baby…it’s even more important to get her to a hospital. I knew I shouldn’t have let her go on tour.” I swore under my breath.
In about 20 minutes we pulled into the hospital and I was sitting in a waiting room, not being told anything, with Patrick and Joe sitting next to me.
Sign up to rate and review this story