Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > My Clandestine

=Six= The Carpal Tunnel Of Love

by XkissmeXkillmeX 0 reviews

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Published: 2007-11-01 - Updated: 2007-11-02 - 601 words - Complete

0Unrated
I was starring across the room, not caring about my surroundings, just thinking of all the things that have happened with Kylie and I. A doctor came into the room and I just looked up at him. “We would like Kylie to stay for a few days, just to monitor her and make sure the baby’s development won’t be affected. She just as a bad cold, it should clear up in a few days.” He was a lot nicer then I thought a doctor should be, which pleased me. He left and I looked at Pat, it was his call.
“I have more of a heart then that, we’re staying, the tour can wait.” I smiled.
“You’re so whipped.” I mumbled, if he heard me, he didn’t reply. He knew I was just trying to make light of a situation that could have been ten times worse.
The guys went back to the bus to find a hotel near the hospital, and I stayed in Kylies room, watching her sleep. She started stirring in her sleep and I crawled into the bed with her. I feel asleep, dreaming of her.
“Pete?” She woke me up, early.
“I feel a lot better can we please leave?” She was pleading.
“You’re afraid of hospitals?” I smirked.
“No!” she scowled, giving away her already obvious lie.
In a few days, as promised, she was released. We went back on tour, months passed, I watched her like she could break at any moment. She hated me for it, but I loved her, I needed her to be ok, or I wouldn’t be.
“We haven’t thought about names yet.” It came out of nowhere, while she was kicking Pats ass in a video game in the back of the bus. I was sitting next to her.
“Either Patrick or Patricia sounds about right.” Pat suggested, I laughed, he looked offended.
“Well…you went to the last doctor appointment alone and still refuse to tell me the gender of my kid.” I was curious by nature, it was killing me.
“You mean the gender of our children.” It was subtle, I almost didn’t catch it, until Pat paused the game to stare at her.
“As in…more then one?” Pat took the stupid words out of my mouth. “As in twins?”
She nodded. I couldn’t wipe the stupid grin off my face. “Boys maybe?” I asked, begged.
“What if they we’re girls?” She glared.
“I’d still love them!“ I put my arms around her. “I’m not letting you go till you tell me!”
“Both.” She mumbled.
“Both?” I repeated.
“As in one boy and one girl.” Pat clarified, ruffling my hair, and getting up to give me some much needed alone time with Kylie.
I kissed her softly. “It was killing you wasn’t it?” She smirked.
“Nope, you gave in to easy.” I kissed her again.
Time seemed to move so fast, the tour ended and we were back home. I was laying on the couch with hem when Pats little girlfriend called. “Hello?”
“Um this is Pete right?” Because I wouldn’t answer my own cell phone
“Yes, can I ask why you’re calling?”
“Pat says to tell you he’s at the hospital with Kylie, she’s having the twins…” I hung up the phone and grabbed my keys. My heart was racing, I got into my car and headed towards the hospital. I was unaware of anything else…Even the car driving on the wrong side of the road.
Sign up to rate and review this story