Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > My Clandestine

=Seven= Love Will Tear Us Apart

by XkissmeXkillmeX 0 reviews

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2007-11-03 - Updated: 2007-11-03 - 614 words - Complete

0Unrated
When I came to, I was in a hospital bed, I hurt all over, and there was a tube shoved down my throat. I couldn’t talk, I couldn’t move. I wanted to scream. I wanted to see my children. I noticed Pat and Andy across the room. They looked like they hadn’t slept in days. Pat left the room, for what I hope is a nurse.
A few minutes , some pain killers, and one tube less later, I was sitting up and talking.
“How are my kids?…And Kylie?” I was swarming with questions.
“You’ve been out for a long time Pete…Kylie and the twins are fine, they’ve been home for a few weeks now.” My stomach turned, I had already missed to much. Pat continued. “I called her, she’s leaving the kids with Joe and she’s on her way.” Part of me wished she would bring them with her, part of me knew we needed the alone time.
After a few months of physical therapy, a trial to put the drunken bastard who did this to me behind bars, I was back home. I was set to tour in two months…and was hating it. My daughter, Cadence and Son Lucas are inseparable. I am amazed by them everyday. I don’t want to leave them behind, but I know I have to, touring is no place for kids. Kylie doesn’t want me to go either.
I called Andy about ten minutes ago, and right on time he shows up at the door, agreeing to watch the kids while Kylie and I go out for awhile. We get into the car and I drive for awhile, we talk about meaningless things until I pull up to the entrance of a park, we get out and I lead her to a bench and we sit and talk some more. The sun starts to set, it’s so beautiful, now’s my chance. I get down on one knee. “Kylie, I told you awhile ago that I wasn’t ready…I was so stupid back then. Forgive me…Marry me?” I showed her the ring I had bought (that Pat picked out). White gold band with diamonds all around it. Engraved inside we’re the words ‘I love you’. Cheesy but perfect.
She just grinned and nodded, taking the ring and placing it on her finger. When we got back home, Andy looked exhausted, we relieved him of his job but he stuck around when we told him the news. He ended up calling the other guys and we celebrated.
I kissed Kylie softly. “You’re all I could have ever asked for….all that I could have ever dreamed of. You know that right.” She smiled and blushed, her eyes watering. Adorable. “I want to get married before I have to leave.”
“That only gives us less then two months Pete!” She looked at me oddly.
“We’ll plan quick, make it decently small, hire people to do all the stuff that usually takes really long , and make it really fast.” I was excited. She just laughed at me.
Two days before I was supposed to leave to go on tour, I was standing at the alter. I was looking at the most beautiful creature on this earth. We kissed and we were connected for life. It was a small wedding for a celebrity. Only three hundred in attendance. The wedding planners hated us, but it didn’t matter, it wasn’t like either of us would need to call them again.
We were going to live happily ever after. And We Did.
THE END.
Sign up to rate and review this story