Categories > Anime/Manga > Fruits Basket > An Unlikely Pairing (Fruits Basket Yaoi)

Chapter Two

by DarkPriestess 0 reviews

Yaoi don't like don't read.

Category: Fruits Basket - Rating: R - Genres: Humor,Romance - Characters: Hatori,Kasuma,Kyo,Yuki - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2007-10-28 - Updated: 2007-10-28 - 824 words

-1OOC
"We cant very well take you here Kyo, you'll have to be patient." replied Hatori. I felt a blush rise to my cheeks, I then muttered. "Yeah I guess your right." I seriously didn't know why I was letting myself allow this, but it was like all sense of logic was lost, and it was shear lust that kept me going. We arrived at Kazuma's dojo a few minutes later, I silently was saying thank you! I was weak in the knees from the pressure in my pants, they must have sensed it to because Hatori, and Kazuma kept me upright as we walked into the dojo.


They then led me up to Kazuma's bedroom. Once inside they laid me down on thed bed, then Kazuma siad. "Kyo we wont take you now we want you to get use to this." He then leaned down, and claimed my lips too aroused to care anymore I began kissing him back. I felt two warm hands under my shirt, I glanced over, and saw that it was Hatori. He then rubbed his thumbs over my nipples, I stiffened, and groaned into Kazuma's mouth.

I then felt a warm mouth on my throat, and I knew it was Yuki's mouth damn it felt so good, the pressure wasn't so bad now. Then they suddenly stopped, before I could ask, Hatori said. "Easy, we are going to relieve you of your clothes." They then began stripping me, till I was naked before them. Yuki was the first to make a move, he climbed on top of me, and crashed his lips down on mine. I groaned, and kissed him back.


Hatori, and Kazuma began nibbling, and sucking on my ear lobe, damn the little control I had was starting to fade. "Yes give into your desires Kyo." breathed Hatori, I then felt a hand stroking the inside of my thigh, and I let go I began kissing Yuki passionately, and I spread my legs and moaned out when Hatori griped my cock in his hand, and stroked me lightly.


I then felt Kazuma lap his tongue over the spot under my ear lobe I gasped as he turned my head towards his, he then claimed my lips in heated passion, he slipped his tongue into my mouth and playfully glided his tongue over mine. Yuki then climbed off of me, and began licking and stroking my nipples wit his tongue. I then felt my hand travel over to Hatori's shirt, I frantically tried to get it off so I could touch his body.


He must have noticed my attempts, because he stopped stroking me, and shed himself of his clothes, as I kissed Kazuma I let my hands roam over Hatori's broad chest. I then took his nipples in between my finger, and thumb and began rolling them around slowly. I heard Hatori grunt slightly, he then began stroking me again, I had never felt so much pleasure in my life, it was like they knew just what to do to make me moan.


I gasped as I felt myself tense I was right there, but what finally made me cum, was when Yuki, leaned up and whispered. "Kyo later when the others go to shower, I'm going to suck you really good." I arched up, and came like never before. Kazuma released me of the kiss and laid down on my chest, while Yuki laid his head on my abodomen. Hatori took his place by my side, I felt a little better the pressure had gone down so much by now.


When I had caught my breath, I asked Hatori. "Will the pressure come back?" "Yes but don't worry we'll be here to take care of that." replied Hatori. I nodded, and laid my head back on the pillow. Soon I felt myself, drifting off to sleep.


Hatori's POV


I watched as Kyo fell asleep, and I couldn't help but smile, the boy really had gone through a lot all because he was cursed to be the cat. It wasn't his fault but yet most of the others shunned him. "Hatori how are you going to explain your absence to Akito?" asked Yuki who brought me out of my thoughts.


I gazed over at him, and said. "Kureno is taking my place, he recently got a degree in medicine so I may not be needed very much longer." "Its a wonder he was able to get away at all the way Akito keeps him isolated." commented Kazuma. "Yes I know." I said. "Do you think you'll be set free from Akito then?" asked Yuki. "From the house, maybe from Akito never." I said quietly as I gazed down at Kyo's sleeping form.


"The least we can do for him, is help him through this hard time, no one should have to suffer through this alone." I said quietly. "I agree." said Yuki. "As do I." said Kazuma.
Sign up to rate and review this story