Categories > Anime/Manga > Fruits Basket > An Unlikely Pairing (Fruits Basket Yaoi)

Chapter Three

by DarkPriestess 3 reviews

Next chapter enjoy!

Category: Fruits Basket - Rating: R - Genres: Humor,Romance - Characters: Hatori,Kasuma,Kyo,Yuki - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2007-10-28 - Updated: 2007-10-29 - 789 words

0Unrated
It was a little after three when I awoke, and the throbbing was back again. I opened my eyes, and glanced down at the others. Hatori had his arms around me, and Yuki was curled up next to Kazuma who had his head on my shoulder, so I tried to adjust so that I'd get more comfortable, but it didn't turn out that way I ended up bumping my erection into Yuki's thigh.


I groaned out, and bit my lip in agony this heating period was tortuous! I then felt my body being turned around, and I saw that it was Hatori. "Awake already?" asked Hatori. I nodded, and bit back a groan. "Pressure back?" asked Hatori. "Y-Yes." I hissed out. Hatori then claimed my mouth hungrily, I then pressed close to him and kissed him back longingly. He pushed his tongue into my mouth, and ravaged his tongue with mine.


He then broke the kiss, to kiss his way down to my cock, as his warm mouth connected with my cock, I let out a loud groan. His mouth was so warm, and wet his tongue was skilled and long. He seemed to know how to use his tongue to make me moan in just the right away. I cried out in pleasure as I felt a warm wet mouth latch on to my nipple, it was Yuki I hadn't even heard him wake up. "Don't think were going to let Hatori, have all the fun." whispered Kazuma, as he claimed my mouth into a wild passionate kiss.


In that moment, I didn't know why but I felt bad for not giving them any pleasure. So as I kissed Kazuma back with as much passion, I moved my hands in between Yuki's legs and took hold of his cock, and began stroking him up, and down. Yuki gasped, and sucked and licked on my nipple with even more hunger than before.


Meanwhile Hatori was now deep throating me, and my other hand found its way to his head, and I began fisting my hand through his hair, and gasping heatedly. Last week I would have never though, of doing something like this especially with these three. As my pleasure rose I found myself growling into Kazuma's mouth, and pratically trying to devour him whole, as I reached the brink of my pleasure.


I tensed, and came into Hatori's mouth who eagerly swallowed every last drop. I collasped onto the bed I was totally spent, damn who knew they were this good! "Feel better Kyo?" asked Yuki a moment later. "Yes loads." I said as I caught my breath. "If you would like a shower go on." said Kazuma, I nodded, and rose I could use a good shower as a matter of fact, I walked out of the room, and headed for the bathroom.


Yuki's POV


As I watched Kyo leave, I turned and glanced at Kazuma, and Hatori. "Is it just me or does Kyo seem less cranky then usual?" I asked them. "I see it to, its probably just because of the heating period though, after it he should return back into his usual moody self." replied Hatori. "I see." I said. "I know how you feel Yuki, I like him better this way but it cant be helped." said Kazuma. "I'm going to take a shower, a well." replied Hatori a moment later.


Hatori's POV


As I left the room, I headed down to the bathroom where I knew Kyo would be. I wanted to be alone with him for a while, and this was the perfect chance to. Despite what most of the other zodiac members thought I had always liked Kyo though he didn't feel same way.


So I kept as much distance from him as I was able to. But now I could no longer do that, I desired him, wanted him, craved him and I would have him if he would allow me to comfort his scar riddled heart. As I entered the bathroom, I heard the shower running, I smiled as I saw Kyo's naked wet body, and my body quivered and ached to touch him. I then walked over to the shower stall, and slowly slid the glass door back and stepped inside closing the door as I did.


Once inside I slowly moved towards Kyo, and when I got there unnoticed I wrapped my arms around the naked teen, instantly Kyo jumped a mile high, I then whispered. "Easy Kyo its only me." Kyo then turned around in my arms, and said heatedly. "Geez don't scare me like that Hatori!" "Forgive me it was not my intention." I said as I claimed his mouth in a passionate kiss.
Sign up to rate and review this story