Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Seconds Counting Down Until I See You Again

Chapter 3-No Pete, No Love- June 2

by rejected_smurf_god 3 reviews

Kendra is in Williamette but Pete is no where to be found.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Published: 2007-10-28 - Updated: 2007-10-28 - 1296 words - Complete

0Unrated
No more plauging dreams invaded my mind as I slept the next few days I could actually curl up next to Frank without accidentally kneeing him in the middle of the night because of my night frights. He jokes about it now but by the twicth of his lower right eyelid I could tell I had caused him a lot of pain.

But all I could think of was that, for once, I didn't break a man's heart. Sure, maybe he wont be able to have children but at least his heart will be intact.

Although tonight I didn't get any sleep at all. Frank had fallen asleep hours ago, his arm wrapped around my waist and his head on my shoulder, but I remained wide awake freaking out because tomorrow was the day I'd get to see Pete again for the first time in three years. Well, face to face, awake, in three years. Otherwise I'd seen him almost everyday since I'd left nearly four years ago.

I tossed and turned in bed all night but no sleep came. I even caused Frank to wake up.

"Are you alright?" he wispered softly, hugging me softly before kissing my heard. "Was it another nightmare?"

I shook my head "No I'm-I'm just nervous is all." I whispered.

"'Bout what?"

"Seeing Pete again."

Frank remained quiet for a moment. I began thinking that maybe he had something against me and Pete's past but he sighed.

"If Pete does anything to you, Dra, on your order, I'll beat the living shit out of him, k?" He whispered placing a kiss on my cheek.

I giggled despite myself.

"Alright, Frank Anthony Iero, you can beat up my ex-boyfriend. I give you my permission." I whispered.

Frank smiled into the skin of my cheek. "Good."

But even though Frank had told me everything would be ok and then had drifted off to sleep I remained awake still thinking of Pete.

Would Ashlee be there? Of course she'd be there. She's his girlfriend damnit. She should be there. Would he hug me? I've been gone for three years, even if Pete left for three years and I was angry at him I'd hug him when he came back. Course that's just me. Does he still love me?

I waited for my inner self to add something but I couldn't hear it. It remained quiet. Even the all-knowing inner-self couldn't answer that question.

I must be going crazy.

Finally, I passed out at around three a.m. Two hours later Frank was up to get showered and ready to go to the recording studio.

I thought, why not?, and got out of the cheap hotel bed (that I bet has been humped in before and not throughly cleaned) AS Frank shaved I stepped into the shower and took a quick shower before dressing as fast as I could to get out of the bathroom and started drying and doing my hiar next to Frank as he brushed his teeth.

Mikey pounded on the door. "Kendra, you have my straightener."

I called back "No, actually it's mine but I just let you borrow it."

Frank spit and walked over to the door to let Mikey in. "Use the straightener damnit." He joked punching him in the arm. Mikey snatched the straightener from my hands and ran off.

I sighed "I'm probably never going to see that ever again." I jokingly glared at Frank. "Thanks a lot"

He shrugged and pulleld on his gloves. "Let's go." He staed and we collected the guys.

I bounced my leg up and down nervously as we got closer and closer to the recording studio. Right on Maple. Left on Second. Straight on until Arizona. Number 213 on the right side of 23rd. There. The recording studio I've hated yet missed for three years.

There was someone standing outside, a girl. Her blonde hair was teased into a bun in the back of her head and had black streaks streaming through it.

"Oh. My. God. That's Amy! LET ME OUT. LET ME OUT NOW!" I screamed.

I forced the door open and attacked Amy in a hug. She stiffened and pulled away. "Who are you?"

I laughed. "Amy. It's me, Kendra."

Her face lit up. "Kendra?!"

I nodded and she let out a squeal.

"Oh. My. God. Wait until Pete sees this." She muttered.

"About Pete, is he here?" I asked rubbing my arm, nervously.

Amy smiled slyly at me. "Not yet, but everybody else is."

I smiled widely "Everybody?"

"Everybody."

"Ooh. This will be fun." I said and Amy took my wrist. She led me through the doors and down hallways until we got to the studio. Andy was playing on his GameBoy. Patrick was spinning around and around in his chair not paying attention to the people around him. Joe sat quietly in his chair texting someone. Rebekka and Ryan were making out in the corner and Spencer, Brendan, and Jon were playing a agme of Go Fish on the flor. Leslie was playing too but she was whining about wnating to play strip poker.

Ahh, the people I call my friends.

"Joe, your new mail-order bride from Jersey just came in." Amy called.

Patrick stopped spinning. Andy looked up from his gameboy. I could hear his character die horribly. Rebekka looked up from Ryan because Ryan had stopped sucking her face off. Brendan, Jon, Spancer, and Leslie froze as Brendan was half-way through "Go Fish." Joe slowly looked up the color draining from his face.

I smiled at Amy and walked over to Joe and sat on his lap.

"Hey there big boy." I whispered. "My name's Kendra Moore what's yours?"

He paused for a moment.

"Joe Tro-HEY WAIT!! KENDRA?! IT'S YOU?!"

I laughed "Yep. Really me. No, I'm not your mail order bride."

He nodded. "Yeah they told me she'd come in next week and she'd be Chinese."

Leslie picked up a random pencil lying on the floor and threw it at Joe. Joe rubbed the sore spot and cried "I was JOKING!"

I looked among my friends happily.. It felt great to be back.

I got caught up with all of my friends and even discovered that Brendan had found himself a girlfriend. She couldn't be at the recording studio today because she had to work an extra shift at her job, Hott Topic.

"Her name's Maxine but everyone just calls her Max." Brendan told me, a happy twinkle in his eyes.

"B-den, that's great!" I said pulling him into a hug.

Then MCR came in and I had to introduce everyone.

"Frank, Gerard, Mikey, Ray, Matt, and Brian meet Patrick, Joe, Andy, Rebekka, Ryan, Brendan, Amy, Leslie, Spencer, and Jon." I took a deep breath "Pete should be here soon.

Frank and the others went around shaking hands. They exchanged 'Nice to meet you's and smiles. All the while I was anxiously awaiting the arival of the man that constantly wandered into my dreams.

Hours passed and my past friends and present friends bonded. I smiled and laughed at the stories of when we were younger, but I couldn't help my heart from sinking to my toes as Pete had still not arrived.

Then the clock struck midnight. Frank and I gathered the rest of the guys and we drove back to the hotel.

When Frank and I got to our room he kissed me on the cheek and let me sleep as far away from him as I possibly could for my heart was breaking and I was ashamed.

For Pete hadn't come at all.
------------------------------------

OMG I'm sorry for the chinese comment if that offended anybody. I don't want to loose readers just because of one comment.

Hope you enjoyed it otherwise!!!
Sign up to rate and review this story