Categories > Original > Mystery > Sweet Venom

Sweet Venom

by Saijumi 0 reviews

Three men reflect on their relationship with a young deadly assasin.

Category: Mystery - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance,Sci-fi - Warnings: [V] [Y] - Published: 2007-09-05 - Updated: 2007-09-05 - 503 words

0Unrated
Vince sat there in shock as he starred at the two men sitting across from him. They too had their head hung over as if they'd seen a good friend die. The room was silent. There wasn't going to be any customers for a while so Vince had some time to get himself together. It was pouring down rain outside, the bar was dark by only being lit by candlelight. The only sound that could be heard was the sound of rain and the humming of the airconditioning. The silence was soon broken by the plasma television suddenly turning on, the sound nearly startled him.

"Dammit Scar, are you trying to give me a heart attack?!" Shug said while jumping to his feet. "I need a moment." He walked to the back of the bar near the stage and kneeled in the corner.

"I think the boy has lost it. I knew he was too soft for the job." Scar said while taking a sip of his beer.

"He's not as soft as you think." Vince said. He turned the tv off and sat back down. "I don't know how you felt about CJ, but that boy loved her very much."

"Don't you think I loved her too. You know what we had to do. I should've know she was trouble." Scar chugged down the rest of his drink and slammed the bottle on the ground. A small round robot came out and sucked up all the glass and went back to the closet from where it came. "You're pretty calm also. I thought you wouldn't go through with it. You know, being her father, I thought you would put up some kind of protest."

Vince didn't say a word, he just sat there silently starring at the floor. "I got her when she was only three years old. Her mother didn't want her anymore, so she left her with me. It was the happiest day of my life and from then she was always spoiled. I gave her anything she asked for, whatever she wanted, she got it. I guess that's why she loved older men, because of me. She despised women because of her mother. I was the one that also taught her how to defend herself, she was turning into a beautiful young lady after all. At the age of sixteen she had already established a name for herself, Black Mamba. Everyman in the this was afraid of her because that was her prey, men. She just didn't do any old assasination, no no no. She played with her food before she ate it. Sometimes her killings would be clean and somtimes sloppy. Either way you were gaurenteed dead if she had a hit on you. We were the only three men she trusted and we betrayed her."

Vince got up and walked up the stairs behind the bar, leaving Shug in the corner and Scar watching the plasma screen for any new on the death of the Black Mamba.
Sign up to rate and review this story