Categories > Cartoons > Class of the Titans > Jay and the Golden Fleece

Being Right for Once

by twiinklestar 0 reviews

Sometimes you have to put yourself in the other persons shoes.

Category: Class of the Titans - Rating: G - Genres: Drama,Romance - Published: 2007-11-02 - Updated: 2007-11-03 - 377 words

0Unrated
That's write yall ! I updated ! BELIEVE IT ! And there's more to come !
---

Chapter 20 :

Atlanta shrieked violently and loudly as Archie punched Jay square in the eye.

“Archie! That was highly unreasonable!”

“Unreasonable? He was almost raping you! Can’t you see that he’s gone mad?” Archie yelled out the rhetorical question

“I can take care of myself Archie!” Atlanta defended.

“Oh really? Didn’t look like you were helping yourself much!” Archie stated.

“Are you saying that I can’t take care of myself?”

“Well unless you wanted to kiss him than yes I am!”

Atlanta was so hurt and angry but for once, she thought about how her friend felt. He had just seen his leader and almost girlfriend making out. He would be even more hurt and angry then she was.

“Archie,” she whispered and looked downward at her feet.

Archie realized he had just called his best friend, the strongest, most independent girl he’d ever met, defenseless.

“Atlanta I am so sorry. I didn’t mean it.”

Archie sat down beside her and comforted her by wrapping an arm around her. Atlanta leaned her head into his chest and listened to the slowing pace of his heartbeat in her ear.

“No, I’m sorry Arch. I should’ve defended myself better. I could. I just felt so bad for him. I am defenseless. I can’t even save myself from rape because of pity.”

“Atlanta! How could you agree with me? I’m wrong!”

“No you’re not. For once, you are right,” said Atlanta, now ruining the moment. Atlanta laughed and ruffled Archie’s purple Mohawk.

“Oh thanks for ruining the moment.” Archie said as he pulled her head forward to meet up with his. They leaned in to kiss. Atlanta came back, out of breath. She smiled.

“I know but you are right.” She said, smile fading. Atlanta let a tear drop fall from her eye. She turned her head as to not let Archie see her weep.

Archie’s smile faded as well. She was crying. Archie kissed the tear on her cheek and wiped it away. The salty remains of tear lingered on his lips. Then he pulled her in for another kiss.

Brittany McMillan – 2007 – Ficwad.com ©
Sign up to rate and review this story