Categories > Cartoons > Class of the Titans > Jay and the Golden Fleece

Hitting Land

by twiinklestar 0 reviews

Appologies

Category: Class of the Titans - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Published: 2007-11-02 - Updated: 2007-11-03 - 432 words

0Unrated
Chapter 21 :

Jay’s eyes slowly fluttered open. He could only see partially out of his right eye due to the heavy blow recently presented by his best friend. His right eye felt drowsy enough as if a bag of sand had found its way onto his face and decided to settle there for the time being. If he’d had a mirror, he’d know why his eye was hurting so much. A dark purplish-blue bruise had started to form around his eye. He touched it lightly with his fingertips and he squinted at the pain it caused him.

“Good afternoon,” Atlanta greeted.

Archie had his arms crossed and was frowning while gently kicking the bed post. Jay’s mind ventured back to the previous events.

“Atlanta-“ he started.

“It’s okay Jay. I know you miss Theresa –We all do- and I know you didn’t do it on purpose. You we’re just going a bit CooKoo without Theresa being here. You know –she said in a softer tone- if Terry were here, she’d know exactly what to do.”

Jay nodded in agreement. “Thanks.”

“No problem… for me. You might have to convince Archie though. He’s a bit ticked off,” Atlanta winked in a friendly manner.

“Got it.” Jay said, rising up from the bed. He started to make his way toward Archie.

From the corner of his eye, Archie watched Jay approach him.

“We would’ve gotten you some ice but as you can probably tell, we’re in the middle of the Aegean sea.”

“Funny, as we should be sailing across the Aegean sea to rescue a descendant of the hero Theseus whose father this sea is named after,” Jay smiled proudly showing off his mythology skills.

“Yeah, so funny,” Archie rolled his eyes. “I wonder if Theseus was as much of a drama queen as Theresa is.” Archie teased.

Jay allowed himself to laugh. Even he had to admit, Theresa was quite the drama queen.

“Archie, about before, I’m really, truly sorry. It’s just, I miss Theresa so much.”

“I guess I’d feel the same way if Atlanta had been captured by that bastard Cronus.”

“Yeah, but to make it up to you, I am giving you and Atlanta the next three days off; No rowing or anything like that.”

“Awesome!” Archie smiled.

All of the sudden, the ship stopped and hit a wall. Underneath, it felt as if the boat had hit a brick wall. Tiphys came running down from the deck.

“Jay, we’ve hit land.”

Brittany McMillan – 2007 – Ficwad.com ©
Sign up to rate and review this story