Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Thriller

Chapter 5

by ViolaMonster 3 reviews

the appearence of The Great Hurley

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2007-11-04 - Updated: 2007-11-05 - 883 words

0Unrated
I walked through the door and found myself in a garden that would have been gorgeous had it not been for the fact that it was February. As Patrick had said, the bride was screaming at the top of her lungs at anyone who would listen that she needed live flowers. Pete stood holding her hand, with a distant look on his face. She turned to scream in his ear and he jumped.

"Sweetheart, we can't fix the garden. Let's just take our pictures inside" said Pete in a small, almost defeated voice.

"NOOOOOOOOO" she screamed, and went off on her tantrum all over again. Her other bridesmaids took her arms and led her inside. The only thing missing from the scene was a straight jacket.

Pete finally saw me. Visible relief came to his face, but was replaced by bewilderment.

"What? Do I have something in my teeth?" I knew there was something I forgot to check.

"No… no, you look… amazing…" Pete trailed off.

"Rachel works her magic on me yet again" I said, "let's go take some wedding pictures…" I took his hand and led him inside.

BACK TO FLASHBACK

Fall Out Boy was packing up to go on their first tour. They'd be gone for 3 weeks. I had to stay and go to school, then join them for the last leg.

Pete and I weren't speaking. It was over something too stupid to be remembered, but not stupid enough for either of our stubborn asses to back down.

The van was all packed up and ready to go. I said my goodbyes to Joe and Patrick, and given them the cookies I'd made and the books I was trying to get them to read. Pete and I just stared at each other. I wouldn't see him for a week and a half. I struggled with what to do. Give in and kiss him? Walk away? I decided on setting the record straight.

"Let's get one thing clear: we're NOT broken up. That means you're not allowed to go off and make out with random girls you meet on tour." I said, in as stern a voice as I could muster. God, I was going to miss him. But he couldn't know that.

"Same goes for you," was all he said, and he hopped into the driver's seat and started the van.

I got one last hug from Patrick before I waved the guys off.

I went back into Pete's apartment, collapsed on the couch, and began to sob uncontrollably. I took out my cell phone and as I was about to hit the "call" button, the phone rang, and the word "Peter" came up on the screen.

Before I could even say "hello" I heard, "Roxy, I'm so so so so so so so sooooo sorry! I don't ever want to leave you without saying goodbye ever again, please come back outside."

By the time he'd finished the sentence, I was halfway down the stairs.

I ran and jumped into his arms, and continued to cry. He stroked my hair and repeated how sorry he was. We eventually broke apart and our eyes locked.

"I love you" He said, "I didn't really realize that until about two seconds after I drove off, but I love you so much and I never ever want us to fight ever again."

"I love you too," I managed to say, in between sobs, "You have no idea."

One Week Later

The boys had gotten off on their tour, only to realize they had someone following them.

Yep, good ole' Margie drove behind the van in her spiffy little convertible all week, and harassed poor Patrick at every show.

I decided to blow off some classes and surprise the boys a few days early.

I arrived at the Milwaukee airport and caught a cab to the venue for that night. I knocked on their dressing room door, and walked in, only to find a tattooed guy with long red hair and glasses drumming on a practice pad.

"Oh. Sorry," I said, "I was just looking for Fall Out Boy…"

"Oh they'll be back in a second. I'm Andy… I'm drumming for them tonight" he smiled.

"Nice to meet you, Andy, I'm Roxy. I'm…" but before I could finish, I was tackled to the ground by my favorite curly-haired guitar player.

"ROXXXYYYYYYY!" Joe screamed. "I MISSED YOU!!! DID YOU BRING MORE COOKIES?!?!?!?!!?!"

"Is that really all I am to you? Just some chick who makes you cookies?" I asked with mock hurt.

Before Joe could answer, I was tackled to the ground again. This time it was Patrick and it was on accident.

"AHHHH! I'm so sorry! I was just trying to run away…"

And then Margie barged in.

"Oh, come on Patrick. You know you want me." She was drunk again.

"Someone started early" Andy remarked.

"Hey! Margie!" I snapped at her, "How many times does he have to tell you that he's not interested?"

"Oh… it's /you/…" she slurred and attempted to walk out of the room, but failed and ran into the wall. She then fell backwards onto the floor, passed out.

Joe ran to get someone to help her, while the rest of us went to go find and surprise Pete.
Sign up to rate and review this story