Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > We knife strokers.....

Belleview high

by famous_last_words01 0 reviews

here it is!!!! the first intallment of lexis first day @ sckool this is just the whole checking in thing. this chapter is really short but expect the second installment soon!!!!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Humor - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2007-11-08 - Updated: 2007-11-08 - 689 words

0Unrated
The dreaded day had now arrived. After about a week of hanging with the boys, came the dreaded first day of school. I had butterflies in my stomach and I couldn’t even touch my breakfast. School was fine in England. I knew what I was doing back then. But now I had no idea. I wore my Iron maiden shirt, wore my absolute most comfy jeans and converses. Another thing I had to get used to. Back at the academy we had uniforms, our hair was tied back and all the socks were knee high. Now, my hair hung loose and my socks didn’t even match! I grabbed my back pack and money for lunch. I stepped out the door and was relieved to see Gerard and Mikey waiting for me by the gate. I greeted them with as much confidence as I could muster and we began walking in the direction of Frank’s house.

“So Lexi,” began Mikey. “You nervous?”
“Uh, I- well- uh no, not really.” But those two saw straight through my charade.
“Yeah Right.” Said Gerard. “Just stay away from Pelisser and Thomas.”
“Who?”
“Matt Pelisser and Bryan Thomas. The schools biggest pieces of shit in the school.”
“Not to mention,” said Mikey. “The sport stars.” I groaned. I’d had enough experience with that type to know exactly what they meant. When I first came to the academy, the Matt Pelissers gave me more shit than I could handle. Sufficed to say, my brother beat them to a pulp. Mind you, my brother, the lucky bastard doesn’t have to come here until next summer.
“Are there the bitchy crowds at Belleview?” I asked.
“Oh god yes! Courtney, Lannah, Shannah, and Hannah.” Wow! Rhyming names and everything. I let out a low whistle.
“Yeah,” said Mikey, amused. “Those girls rely on what’s ‘in’ and always go for the ‘hot guys’ and spend basically all their time doing their makeup and hair.”
“Well,” I replied. “Naturally. They could wear last seasons color! That would be a fashion disaster!” I said, putting my hand to my forehead in dramatic effect. They laughed until we reached Franks house. He, Bob and Ray were waiting outside. “Well, well. what do we have here boys?” said Frank. “A new student it seems.” I kicked him in the shins lightly. “A NEW STUDENT WITH FUCKING ATTITUDE!” he screamed, hiding behind Bob. Bob simply laughed and moved off to join us, the six of us walking along the sidewalk, towards school.

By the time we reached school, the halls were swimming with students, yelling, hugging, some of them snogging. It was all a bit overwhelming. Ray saw the look on my face and put a comforting hand on my shoulder. I smiled and said I was fine. Ray, Bob and Mikey walked ahead of Gerard, Frank and I. I walked numbly up the halls, heading towards the administration office to get all my class details. Finally, I reached the small office with white washed walls and photos of old headmasters. I stepped up to the desk, my hands shaking.

“Oh hello there.” Said a cheery looking woman, middle aged, her hair in amazingly tight ringlets, her were cheeks pink and she wore a small brooch on her purple sweater.
“Hi. Um, I need to collect my class schedule and stuff.” She smiled again and picked up a small pile of papers on her left.
“Here you go dear. Welcome to Belleview High school.”
“Thankyou.” I took the papers and left, Frank and Mikey were waiting in the hall for me.
“So, new girl.” Said Frank, poking me lightly. “Where you headed.” I checked one of the pieces of paper.
“Um, I have art.”
“Cool!” said Mikey. “You’re with me there.” He then took my class schedule out of my hand and examined it. “You have drama and Biology with Gerard, Art and Home Economics with me, English with Bob and Ray, and your free periods, you share with Frankie.” I let out a sigh of relief. At least I had friends in all of my classes.
Sign up to rate and review this story