Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > We knife strokers.....

Putting pricks in their places

by famous_last_words01 3 reviews

The second part of Lexi's first day.....................

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Humor - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2007-11-09 - Updated: 2007-11-09 - 970 words

0Unrated
I was wrong about having friends in all of my classes. As it turned out, Mikey had conveniently forgotten to mention the fact that I was alone for math. It was my first class before my first free which was just before lunch. I sat there falling asleep as Ms. Murphy wrote math shit on the board, droning on and on about Pythagoras theory. Goody. By the time class ended, I was almost ready to impale myself on my pencil just to escape the boredom. Almost as soon as the bell rang I was out of the math room, heading foe my locker to put my books away. I opened my locker door and began to put my books on the shelf when a large hand came out of no where, poking me in the side. I let out an involuntary squawk. I turned around to identify my attacker. It was Ray, Frank standing next to him giggling. He sounded like a fucking school girl. I opened my mouth to tell him off, but he raised a finger to his lips gesturing for me to be quiet. A teacher walked past, looking at us sternly. After she rounded the corner, Ray and Frank fell into a silent fit of giggles. After about five minutes they stopped and Ray went to his locker which was next to mine. He struggled with the door, using all his strength to open it. Finally it flew open, hitting my head in the process, causing my head to slam into my own locker door. Fuck that hurt.

“Toro! What the fuck!” I said, clutching my forehead.
“Sorry Lex. I, uh, slipped. Seriously, I DID!!!” he said at the look on my face. I simply rolled my eyes, smiling. Frank however had launched into a fresh fit of giggles. An unwise move. I launched my fist into his stomach, not too hard. Hard enough, however, to stop that ridiculous laughter of his. I felt a little bad and explained to him that his laugh was causing my ears to bleed, as it was so high pitched. He laughed again. I had no choice but to admit defeat. Something I don’t like doing.

Ray grabbed some books out of his locker and headed to class. Frank and I, however, headed out to a grassy area near the art block. We sat there, talking and laughing, making up an epic story about the evil locker door, Herbert, that wanted to take over the world using it’s method of head injuries and tooth decay to subdue it’s enemies. We then moved onto such random things as what our favorite cheese was and what color we would dye our hair if we could. By the time the other four joined us, we had moved onto what our favorite shoes were: I said converse, he said Morrissey. The others slowly joined in the conversation. Gerard and Mikey were on my side, whereas, Bob was for Morrissey but Ray was all for Dunlop volleys. What a strange bunch we were. We continued debating our shoe topic until the bell rang and it was time for biology. I opened my locker, pulled out my books and walked to Gerard’s locker which was a couple of lockers down from mine. We then walked to the biology lab, talking about how comfortable converses were. This was a long topic it seemed. On our way to the biology lab, our philosophical talk was interrupted by some dick head with a rather square head, a weird beard thing and brown hair.

“Hey! Its twinkle toes and the new girl! How you going queer?”
“Fuck off Matt, as interesting as our conversations are, I’m late for class.”
“Now don’t be like that twinkle toes, who’s the hottie?” what did he just call me?! Gerard looked at me apologetically. Matt stepped toward me. “Hi there new girl. I’m Matt, Matt Pelisser. What about you?”
“Hi there Matt Matt.” I said, emphasizing the fact that the bonehead said his first name twice. “I’m Lexi and you are already a pain in my ass, I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship. Don’t you Gerard?” but he couldn’t answer. He was laughing too much. Matt stuttered for a moment, then turned on his heel and stalked off. I had to say, he was an insult to the name of my good friend, Matt’s, name. I turned back to Gerard again. “I made a friend.”

Biology had just ended and, as Gerard and I stepped out of the class room, I saw Mikey standing there, shaking his head at me.
“You aren’t safe to be around!” he said, smiling.
“And what do you mean by that Mr. Way?” I asked innocently.
“What you said to Matt. He is fucking pissed, you might wanna watch out.”
“Why? Is he gonna tell on me? Go running to the teachers? Tell them the mean English girl is being a meanie?”
“Hmmmm,” said Mikey. “I see your point, but, even so…” but he was interrupted by a flying ball of Frank.
“THERE SHE IS!” he squeeled. “THE NEW GIRL WHO PUT THE PRICK IN HIS PLACE!” he was certainly excited. He looked at me for a moment, and then, curiously, bowed. “How may I serve ye master of scorn?” I stood there, shocked until, Ray and Bob met up with us, grinning evily.
“Nice job!” said Bob.
“Face it Lex, there is no way your going to fit in now. You are now, officially one of us.” We all looked around at each other, then we all burst into a fit of laughter.

A/N hi guys! I hope you liked this chapter!!! Please review!!!! I live for your opinions! :D
Sign up to rate and review this story