Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > The One, The Only

Why was life so cruel?

by lalagirl555x 1 review

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG - Genres:  - Characters: Sakura,Sasuke - Published: 2007-11-08 - Updated: 2007-11-08 - 1119 words

0Unrated
She knew it. It was all over. Everything. Him kissing her, not often but still on the cheek at times, him noticing her, even caring that she existed. It was all gone...and there was nothing that she could do to get it back.
Mila sat there. She didnt even know where she was, but that was something, sometimes when your mad or sad it doesnt matter where you are just as long as you were alone. That was all that matterd sometimes. She knew that this would happen, she could sence it but even though she really didnt want to belive it. Sasuke was someone that she held close to her heart, she didnt think of herself as just another one of his fan girls. He had made it pretty clear before that he thought of her as more than just another fan girl. Even so she knew that when he couldnt stop thinking of Sakura that she was old news and that Sasuke's heart still belonged to Sakura. Oh how she wished that Sasuke's heart would belong to her as hers did his...But it didnt really seem a possibilaty anymore. She could see how much love was in Sasuke's eyes when he looked at Sakura. She wished that he would look at her like that. Slowly Mila was learning to accept that Sasuke no longer liked her more than a friend, if even that. What she had said to Sakura had pretty much pissed Sasuke off so she thought that friend wasnt all that likely.

She sighed a sad sigh as she whipped away her left over tears with her long shirt sleve. Why did everyone she loved, or even cared about, turn on her in some way or another? It made her feel unwanted to think that she had no one in the world who cared about her. Who loved her. Who even knew of her existance.

Her entire life one question was burning in her...

Why was life so cruel...?


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sure they werent close friends but Alou felt a little bad for Mila and after Sasuke calmed down and was convinced by Sakura, the four went to go look for the broken girl.(four being Naruto Alou Sasuke and Sakura.)
"Maybe we shouldnt bother her." Sasuke spoke up after about an hour and a half of looking for Mila.

"You know, I think that Sasuke is right. I have known Mila for a while now and Iknow how girls in general can be when in a 'mood' Surly you can understand, right Sakura." Sakura nodded and agreed with Alou.

"Wait mood? So she is like...PMSing? Well that explanes a lot!" Naruto Got three very painfull wackes upside the head for screaming out something like that.

"OWWW!!!!!!!!!!! What the hell was that for!?!?!?!"

"For being a loser, dobe!!!"

"God Naruto!!! Could you say it any louder?!?!?!?"

"Well sure if you really want me to. SO SHE IS LIKE P-" He got cut off by yet another wack in the head and another painfull one at that. "God do you guys like smaking the crap out of me or something?"

"Only sometimes." Sakura stated.

"Well I think that it is kind of fun!" Alou cheered while Sasuke just smirked, everyone took that as a yes.

"Well dont! God Im loosing brain cells!"

"What brain cells have you ever had?"

"You know what Teme!?"

"What!"

Sasuke and Naruto were in a glaring contest with Naruto having to look up to see Sasuke's eyes because of how much taller Sasuke was compaired to him. The two girls just shook their heads at the boys and walked off to go to the coffee shop or something and hope that Mila would return soon. Once Sasuke won and baisicly shot out Naruto's eye with his intense glare, they noticed that they could see the girls retreting figures walking toward the coffee shop leaving them. It was kind of un-Sasuke like but he wide eyed and ran toward Sakura and yelled her name to slow down. Naruto actually did the same thing only with Alou. The girls giggled at the boys as they put their arms around their girlfriends. Naruto smiled nerviously while Sasuke regained his cool composure laying one of his arms around Sakura's shoulder and the other hand in his poket. Sakura scooted closer to him and leaned her head on his shoulder. She didnt see but Sasuke was smirking big time with a microscopic tint of red on his cheeks.

"Wow this is nice for a coffee shop! I must sound retarded but where I lived we didnt really have nice things so Konoha amazes me!"

"Well yeah this place is pretty nice but I still think that Ichiraku's is better!"

"We all know Naruto, We all know." Alou sighed as they sat at a table near the biggest window. The window of which Sasuke Uchiha was stairing out of with a blank look on his face. He knew for sure that he didnt like Mila the way that he liked Sakura. He...well he thought...no! he knew that he loved Sakura. But even though he didnt like Mila like that anymore he did still care for her. His little outbreak at the park may have made it seem otherwise, but he was just a little mad. He knew that she only said that because she was jelouse of Sakura. They were never officially going out anyway. He sighed deeply and took a sip of his black coffee.

She could see it. Sakura could see the stressed look in Sasuke's face even though at a glance it would apear that he had no emotion on his face at all, like he normally didnt have.

She was sitting right by him drinking her frap. She never really liked warm coffee. Which didnt really make sense to others or even herself she just liked the fraps much better. She just couldnt understand how Sasuke could drink such a strong coffee as black coffee. Sure she knew that he didnt like sweets but...it was just SO strong!

"Do you think that she will really be ok?" Sakura was woken from her thoughts by Sasuke's question.

but she could only reply in the sweetest way, wearing the warmest smile Sasuke had ever seen,

"No worrys she will be just fine."

that alone made Sasuke relax and smile back at Sakura. Little did they know what was in store for Mila...and later the rest of them...


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------


A/N: ok so this chapter another one that wasnt best. I know where this story is going but i just thought that I would leave you with a clift hanger!!!
Sign up to rate and review this story