Categories > Original > Drama > Until then...

Hey there

by x_danny_x 3 reviews

Battery acid

Category: Drama - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Published: 2007-11-09 - Updated: 2007-11-09 - 424 words

0Unrated
She woke up and looked at her alarm clock. 2:35 AM.
“SHIT! I slept a long time! Mum’s going to kill me!” she said to herself. She got up and walked down stairs heading towards the coffee pot. She turned it on and followed procedures until she had her coffee. She plopped down on the couch and flipped through T.V. channels. Nothing. Suddenly, she heard the floorboards creak above.
“Uh oh…mom’s awake”
“Danny! Are you awake at this hour!?” Her mom screamed.
“Yes mum…” She mumbled.
“Why the fuck are you??? Its almost four! Get to bed now!”
“But I just woke up…”
“I don’t fucking care bitch! Get your fat lazy ass upstairs!”
“No.”
“WHAT!?!?!?” Her mom screaming, the veins in her neck popping out. Heh, she looked like a turkey…
“I said no, I’m not tired, so I don’t need sleep.”
“If you don’t get upstairs right now, I’ll put you in a permanent sleep!” Her mom threatened. Danny heard something hit the wall hard. Then again.
“What was that?” Danny asked.
“BATTERIES!”
“Shit…” Danny mumbled to herself. Another came down the stairs, hitting her in the face. She winced, but didn’t make a sound. Suddenly, her notebooks, her favorite drawing notebooks came down the stairs. Then her messenger bag. Then her converse….and her jacket too!
“Wha-?”
“Your stuff. I’m sick and tired of you. So get out now!”
“It’s four AM, where am I supposed to go?”
“I don’t care, just get out, and DON’T come back!”
Danny put on the jacket and her shoes and shoved the notebooks in her bag. She opened the door and stepped out into the cold dark night. Walking down the sidewalk, she saw a small black cat in the bushes, most people wouldn’t have seen it, but she had excellent night vision.
“Hey there little kitty, how are you tonight?” She asked in a soft tone. The cat hissed and ran off.
“Just my luck” She muttered under her breath. She kept walking and came to a sudden stop when she saw a shadowy figure coming towards her. It passed under a street lamp, and she saw it was a teenage boy, about fourteen. He had long black hair, and was wearing tight jeans, and a black band tee-shirt. He looked up and saw her. A soft “Hi..” floated through the air towards him. He smiled. When he smiled, she saw his teeth, he had fangs! Like a vampire…..
Sign up to rate and review this story