Categories > Original > Drama > Lola

Take This Hurt And Love It

by Sammy_Brutal07 0 reviews

Hurting for affection..

Category: Drama - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2007-11-09 - Updated: 2007-11-09 - 1225 words

0Unrated
Her touch was gentle, soft, as she applied the bacitracian ointment to my cut hand.
She finished, and applied the gauze bandage, a scrap of red cloth.

"Where did you find that?" I asked, staring at it as she wrapped it.

"Mm, I ripped it off of my dress."

When she was done, she clutched my hand in hers. I looked down at her, but her eyes were looking at my hand. She gently stroked the back of my hands with her thumbs.

"Thanks," was all that I could think to say.

I saw her smile, then she let go of my hand gently, it falling to my side.

"Hey, you're soaked, we should get you some dry clothes, wait here okay?" I said, breaking the silence.

I walked to the bedroom, digging through my closet and managed to find a spare tee shirt and lounge pants.

I returned to the living room, to find her standing where I had left her.

She smiled at me as I handed her the clean clothes. She slowly started to slip out of her dress.

I blushed and turned my back, I heard her giggle softly.

"I uh...I..I'm gonna go change too.." I said, my voice shaking with embarassment.

I left the room, leaving her to the task at hand. I went back to the bedroom, and closed the door slightly. I threw on some fresh pants and removed my shirt. Ugh, I hadnt' realized my clothes were still damp from the rain.
I happened to cast a glance at the mirror near my closet, and saw it.

The scar was pale pink, raised and jagged. It took the doctors months, almost a year to repair my bone and tissue damage. Just thinking about it made me wince.
I touched a single finger tip to the tender dead flesh, tracing it.

I heard someone gasp behind me, a sound of shock and fear.
I quickly turned around to see Gwen standing there in her fresh clothes, watching me.
I immediately covered it with my hand and quickly donned my shirt.

"How long have you been standing there watching me?" I asked bitterly, a tinge of shame in my voice.

She didn't respond.

"It doesn't matter. It is what it is right?! Just another fucked up chapter in my life huh?"

She had one hand covering her mouth, the other was covering her eyes, her head hung in grief.

"What now?! What?" I exclaimed angrily.

She only shook her head at me.

I cursed under my breath.

She slowly walked up to me, looking down at her feet the entire time.

"What?" I asked, almost a challenge.

She finally looked up at me, her eyes soft and narrow. She reached out her hand and gently touched my cheek, the entire time moving in closer.

"What are you..." my voice trailing off as she moved in even closer.

"Shh..it's okay Tyler. It's okay." She said softly.

She gently used her other hand to pull back the collar of my shirt, exposing the scar.

"What are you doing?!" I protested, but she insisted, tugging back the collar and leaning in close.

I wanted her off of me. I didn't want to look at the thing, to touch it, to...
She then interrupted all of my thoughts and anger with a kiss.
A gentle, almost petal soft kiss on my scar.

I closed my eyes tight, biting one of my fingers.
She kissed it again, then moved to my neck.
I didn't know what to do, what to think.

With her hand on my cheek, she slowly guided me to her lips, a kiss inevitable.
It was soft this time around, not forced, animalistic, passionate, or lust drenched.

It was a kiss full of affection, sympathy, heart-ache, and longing.
I pulled her closer to me, falling deeper into her kiss.
We toppled onto my bed, the mattress breaking our lovers plummet.

Soon shirts were removed, pants, underwear, bra, all in a tangle of roving hands, legs, kissing lips and sheets.
She was naked now, straddling me, like she had before.
Only now, she was gentle, sweeter, slower and not rushed with her emotions and actions.
She looked into my eyes as she leaned in for another kiss, her hair falling around her soft narrow shoulders, touching my shoulders, brushing against my scar.

I entered her, slow and easy, her back arching as she exhaled softly.
Her hands were on my shoulders, but she made sure to steer clear of my sensitive scar tissue. She threw her head back, her hair whipping madly.
I stared up at her, her soft small breasts slowly bobbing with the rythm and pace she set for us.

My hands were on her hips, as she moved up and down with even steady thrusts and bucks. I closed my eyes, concentrating on the wet warm sensation encompassing me, my hands slowly drifting up her belly and over her breasts. My finger tips tracing her lips, her elegant cheek bones, her jawline. Her lips gently kissing, her tongue playfully licking.

She picked up the pace, moving a little faster and harder, her moans and gasps mixing with my labored breathing. I sat up, her legs wrapping around me as we moved as one warm and giving being. She laid her head on my shoulder, her hair draped across my shoulder. I cradled her close to me, feeling her chest rise and fall with her every breath. Her breasts gently grazing mine, her nipples hard and erect from the skin-on-skin arousal.

I cradled her close to me, my arms wrapped around her, my hands caressing the small of her back, the other running it's fingers through her soft silk hair. God she smelt so good.

We planted kisses on each others lips, cheeks, chins, necks, and shoulders.

We rolled over and she was on her stomach, I lifted her up, so I could meet her at her womanly juncture. She looked back at me.

"No wait, Tyler. Not like this. No, I want..I want to see you. I want to look at you." She said softly, almost an apology.

I smiled warmly and rolled her onto her back, gently spreading her legs. She closed her eyes, readying herself for me. I gently eased myself back into her, a shudder rolled over her, as she gasped and sucked at the air. I slowly lowered myself onto her, burying my face in her neckline. She clung to me, as I moved in and out slowly at first.
She continued to kiss my face as I made love to her, our bodies becoming slick from the sweat of our passion.

Soon we were both panting as the pace quickened. I began to make deeper, faster, and harder strokes as we came close to our climaxes. She closed her eyes tight as she came, arching her back and squeezing me with her secret muscles. I gasped from the sensation down there, her legs wrapping tighter around me, her arms constricted around my shoulders and neck. I gave one last thrust before I went over the edge myself....

We wouldn't wake up until morning, the rain had passed, the funeral had passed.

And I was ready to live my life for at least one more day.

One more day, with her...
Sign up to rate and review this story